Does it bug you when girls wear outfits plastered with labels?

at my school you often see girls whose shirts say hollister or aeropostal or abercrombie and fitch every single day. it's like all their shirts come from those stores.

i have a few labeled shirts myself, so I'm not trying to hate on girls who wear them sometimes, but do you really need to wear them every day? come on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Idk. When I wear Hollister or Aeropostale, I don't wear it for the name, I wear it because it looks great on me...I could do with it saying something different. They just have good quality, and it comes at the expense of being a walking billboard for quality.

The ones I do have, I like because I like the actual design, regardless of what it says.

Maybe some people just happen to oddly...like an entire logo filled wardrobe. So, no, it doesn't bug me personally...but I'm not easily 'bugged'...

What Guys Said 7

• I usually categorize girls or guys who wear them into preps. Preps are usually stuck up. I don't really like them.

• I personally don't like wearing big labels like that. It feels like I'm wearing another guys penis. Sorry to be graphic, but yeah.

• In my high school every girl wore hollister or abercrombie and they got mad at each other because they have the same exact shirt...my solution to this problem is...have your own style.

• Not really, because what they're doing is marking themselves as unintelligent, and therefore, people to avoid :)

• The only reason why I would not like them is because I feel like they would expect me to be RICH...as opposed to just average (in terms of money)..why should I be something I am not...?

• I just laugh at them!

They're freaking hilarious.

• No. I don't pay attention.

What Girls Said 8

• Kind of. I wear labels too, especially if the design is cute or the shirt particularly flattering, but it annoys me to think of myself (and other human beings) as walking billboards. Every now and then I'll just look at someone and wonder, "Why do you, and so many others, think that's cool? Your shirt says Juicy. That's not cool; that's actually pretty degrading."

Then again, I love wearing my FCUK shirt when I'm feeling particularly sassy.

• once I was walking with my guy friend past a french connection united kingdom store and he saw the fcuk and of course thought it said f***. and he was like, are they allowed to name a store that?! it was funny. I want a shirt from there to get that reaction from people.

• Yeah, it's pretty funny. It's like the one time I'm rebellious. My older sister thought it was funny so she gave it to me, but my best friend can barely look at me when I wear it. I find it amusing, but I also reserve it for the right place and time - because that misreading is obviously intentional.

• I've never worn them, its not like I hate the idea though, I thought about getting an aeropostal hoodie once but, then I bought a belt, those things are SO expensive its ridiculous! but long story short, I buy most of my clothes from salvation army now and, I don't want my style to be defined by a word or a label, and anyone who does that every day is just buying into a social life I think, and that's kinda sad.

• I go to a technical high school so we have to wear uniforms, but the regular high school I have in my town, right across the street actually from my school, the majority of girls always wear labels. I don't care for them, but it's just one of those things that they'll stick in your face saying "My parents have enough money to spend on worthless clothing." This is coming from a town where you HAVE to have a high income or you'll end up bankrupt. It's pointless in my opinion.

• I don't see girls that wear shirts from the same brands everyday... lol

Maybe it's different where you live.

I wear a label piece of clothing maybe once a week or something.

Maybe they just really like the brand :-/

• I haven't worn them since the fourth grade. I really really strongly dislike them. End of story.

• I think they are played out nd ugly. I've never worn them,and never will.

• omg yes! its so annoying I have to deal with it everyday I have like 2shirts with labels that's it! it makes me mad because the chicks who wear them at my school are the ones who think they are better than everyone else because of the shirt!

• why do you care about what another chick wears? get your mind off their wardrobe. there's no reason for me to be bugged by a chick who dresses like that. if she lacks individual style that doesn't affect me