I'm looking for some great Korean dramas to watch.

I'm looking for some great Korean dramas to watch. I've seen almost all the new ones I've come across. I'm looking for some comedy, romance and musical. Well pretty much any that kinda looks like you're beautiful, Mary stay out all night and dream high. Please help I'm really bored and need something to do to help pass time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want us to recommend some Korean dramas? How about the documentary of North Korea. That's pretty dramatic and sad.

• lol not those kind

• Sorry,I don't watch Korean movies. Mainly because I can't understand them.

• I spent the last couple of days watching BOYS OVER FLOWERS(romantic commedy. Well, lets just say my cheeks hurt from smiling to much.

Go to VIKI.NET for SHIT TON of kdramas/movies...most of them are english subbed too.

What Guys Said 1

• Boys Over Flowers

Coffee Prince

IRIS

My Princess

I spent the last 2 weeks watching all those dramas :D

What Girls Said 5

• I'm finding Romantic Princess to be amusing. A little too fast for my liking, though.

Go here and look under 'adapted to Kdrama' or 'adapted to live action' and find one that suits you.

• thanks

• Well damn. It didn't post the link O_o

h ttp://www.mangaupdates.com/categories.ht ml

• I'm not sure if this one is Korean but I know its some kind of Asian drama :) Its Hana Yori Dango ^_^ I watched an anime version of it and its really good :D

• go to hulu.com and go to movie or TV genres and they have korean dramas listed

• HEARTSTRINGS.

I just started it today and it's amazing. You should definitely watch it.

I really like You're Beautiful too.

If you're looking for less "musical" ones, I suggest Hana Yori Dango (but it's Japanese), Princess Hours, Playful Kiss, and Full House--that is if you haven't watched those already.

• I've watched autumn love, but if you also want there's so many versions of hana yori dango or meteor garden or boys over flowers.

I usually watched them on mysoju