Do you think an industrial piercing is weird, gross looking?

Or do you think it looks cool? If you think it does looks weird or gross state the reason aswell.

Yeah,I tried to put a link... But it said I had to be on level 4.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like them but can't get one because of my job :( oh well, I like belly button piercings better and I'm getting it done in the next few weeks!

• You might hate me for this comment, but I have to say it. I swore your profile pic was a girl sucking a weenie. lol. But now I know it's Ice cream. (:

• Lol

• No I've got that once before. I thought it was just one person being a perv but I guess more people think that. Lol might have to change it eventually :)

What Guys Said 2

• What is an industrial piercing? Is that a stud in your nose? Or a piece of rebar somewhere in your face? I have no idea. Wish you would have included a photo.

• I personaly hate them. I just think there ugly and I don't really like them there not my taste

What Girls Said 8

• Their cool. Everyone and their mom had one though at my school.

I think it would be a bit more original if you put like a small charm on the bar or something - just a thought :P

• It's OK. My cousin has one. Would I get one? Probably not, but it still looks cool if that's your style! (:

• I findeth piercings of that fashion to be rather impertinent.

Translation: they're hawttttt and I want oneeeee :D

• I think they're cute. I wanted one, but I've been told they hurt like a bitch.

• Yeah I've heard that too, but Good thing I have a high pain tolerance level.

• I think they are pretty cool looking. I wouldn't actually wear one, though.

• I loove piercings. But this is the only one I really don't like. They look really tacky.

• I have no idea what they look like so I can't make a judgement.

• I think they're alright.