Do you think an industrial piercing is weird, gross looking?

Or do you think it looks cool? If you think it does looks weird or gross state the reason aswell.

Updates:
Yeah,I tried to put a link... But it said I had to be on level 4.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like them but can't get one because of my job :( oh well, I like belly button piercings better and I'm getting it done in the next few weeks!

0|0
    0|0
    • You might hate me for this comment, but I have to say it. I swore your profile pic was a girl sucking a weenie. lol. But now I know it's Ice cream. (:

• Lol

• No I've got that once before. I thought it was just one person being a perv but I guess more people think that. Lol might have to change it eventually :)

What Guys Said 2

• What is an industrial piercing? Is that a stud in your nose? Or a piece of rebar somewhere in your face? I have no idea. Wish you would have included a photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personaly hate them. I just think there ugly and I don't really like them there not my taste

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Their cool. Everyone and their mom had one though at my school.

I think it would be a bit more original if you put like a small charm on the bar or something - just a thought :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK. My cousin has one. Would I get one? Probably not, but it still looks cool if that's your style! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I findeth piercings of that fashion to be rather impertinent.

Translation: they're hawttttt and I want oneeeee :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute. I wanted one, but I've been told they hurt like a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've heard that too, but Good thing I have a high pain tolerance level.

• I think they are pretty cool looking. I wouldn't actually wear one, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loove piercings. But this is the only one I really don't like. They look really tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what they look like so I can't make a judgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're alright.

0|0
    0|0