What do you think of girls who dress goth/punk/dark colours?

I dress real casual with a lot of black in my outfits and want to move more to the goth/punk scene. How do you react to people (girls, mostly) who dress like this?

Hot? Gross? Weird? Expressive?

Please be honest; I've always been curious as to how I would be seen by others.wouldn't change anything, just curious. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• that is my favorite look on a girl. Like a emo/punk. Not super dark or anything. Like a sexy punk look is nice though.

What Guys Said 7

• they are going through a weird phase, that they will drop in the future. lol

• well depends on the girls bodytype and look but 90% most women look hot gothed up :)

• I think it's quite sexy. I dig it :)

• F***ING Sexy.

Date me! Now!

• i love the emo look, sexy as f***

• attention wh0res

• I don't find dark colors to be flattering. I like bright cheerful colors. My personal favorite, is when a woman wears pink. It looks so feminine, when they wear pink.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on how you wear the style.

I like this look: link

link

Not so much this look: link

link

• agree :)

• Audrey Kitching is gorg and is that fist one Jenn curbstomp when she had black hair? I don't know but I love that fist style

• I dress like that and guys seem to like it :) it's a bit like this : link

Is that what you are like?

Oh and guys that dress like that are HOT! link :) so I would say emo/punk/scene is pretty awesome :)

• I used to do the whole Goth thing and I used to get picked on all the time. Not that I really gave a sh*t at the time but from my personal experience guy didn't mind it they kind of seem intimidated by it though

• I'd love to have the punk/emo sort of style, but I don't really think that I could pull it off and I would have no idea how to do it. I'm afraid that people would think I'm just some sort of wannabe punk/scene. :/

But my friends tell me I look kinda emo ^_^ But I don't know if I really do...meh :P

• I'm really prepppy and I've always been jelouse of people who can pull off that look! Go for it I bet you'd look great!