Does it matter what type of underwear I wear?

I usually just buy the cheap, plain looking comfortable bras & undies. Does it really matter? fancy ones are so uncomfortable & expencive.

I just don't see why underwear matters? it's worn under clothes anyway, so as long as it's comfortable it's good! I just get annoyed when I go shopping with my mum or friends and they pick out something frilly or "sexy" looking for me to buy... but no one will ever even see it on me! but they are like "but it will make you feel good" umm HOW? something comfortable, and cheaper makes me feel good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but a little style doesn't cost anything. Hipster or Bikini panties and a proportional sports (except from work) or thinly padded (for comfort and nipple concealment at work) bra are good. I think Victoria's Secret speak of self-indulgence and high maintenance.

• well I don't wear grannie panties... I wear the hipster & bikini cotton ones & a padded bra. Nothing fancy or lacy & no g-strings.

What Guys Said 14

• Well if we were Boyfriend and Girlfriend I would matter to if we where sleeping together. Why? Because it would make you look sexier... It'd be a turn on, and it could help you feel good by making you feel sexy (if your one of those girls that like to feel sexy). But if your not dating or anything then go cheap.. no you know what.. some bras actually make you look better... like a sports bra.. OMG sexy! raawwrr! hahahaha xD... but its your call girl...

• If no one is going to see it, it should not matter.

• My kinky mind says they all have the same value when they're around your ankles or on the floor.

Other than that, wear what's comfy. Who cares about anyone else? Let them buy their own.

• No, the type of underwear doesn't matter. What matters is how fast the underwear comes off.

• In the interests of saving money, I'd say you wear no underwear.

You could probably dispense of any clothes at all, in fact.

• Girls must always wear underwear on their periods. It's best that girls leak inside their underwear, rather than directly inside their clothes.

• As long as it's comfortable, it's fine.

• Yeah. That's a turn off if you just wear boring stuff. It doesn't have to be fancy, but it sounds like you just buy what works and has no good look to it.

• I usually just buy cotton stuff. I couldn't stand wearing anything lacy, so itchy and uncomfortable! and I would never wear a g-string. That would be like having an all day wedgie!

• lol do you mean boyleg undies

• No. What are boyleg? That must be what Aussies say. If not one sees it then of course it doesn't matter. As for making you feel good, some girls feel sexy all the time knowing they have sexy underwear on.

• I could care less...when I first met my wife...she seldom even wore underwear...and if she did, they were cheap...u make sense to me...

• Doesn't matter, as long as they're easy to get into!

• HEY! You have no argument with me! I am on your side!

• No it doesn't matter to me what underwear you wear.

Now does it matter that I wear briefs cause I find them more comfortable? Girls are always going on about how much they hate them

• They're gonna be on the floor anyway so not much of an issue, for 'special' occasions lingerie can be nice as they look sexier

Just get the ones that are normal but look appealing and have colours for your normal underwear like black, red, pink, white maybe

• I think girls should have at least some variety, especially for the times when you go out, whether it be a date (if there is a chance of him seeing it), or a night out. But certainly not all your underwear should be the bland, cheap, boring stuff

• what kind of underwear do you like on girls?

• Most types, personally I don't like g-strings unless you have a really nice ass.

But stuff like boyshorts, lace, skimpy ones and wear different colors (ones that suit your skin type)

• As a guy I do get turned on by the underwear of a partner... you needn't go in for anything too costly. Just something that sparks the imagination.

• like what? can you post a picture? I would rather just wear plain cotton ones, because they are comfortable. The sexy ones don't look comfortable at all. I don't get why it matters though? because they just get taken off for sex anyway...

• Doesn't look comfortable at all! I would never wear stuff like that.

• Guess it depends what you want! I would go out of my way to provide sexual pleasure to my partner... and I've done it too. Including being the 'gentleman' and letting the lady come first!

What Girls Said 6

• You can get some really comfortable things that look good too. Jockey for her makes a cotton crotch silky-like boy-cut that you would LOVE. They come in all colours with a lace tip that is not scratchy at all. They do not show or leave panty lines. Kohls has them. They also come in brief, French cut, & bikini. They have matching bras too that are comfy. Try Maiden Form bras. Soooooo comfortable you forget you're wearing them. They are tee shirt bras, so no show thru. All colours & pretty. No lace. Again, Kohls. Inexpensive. You'd love them. Sexy, but practical. Win-win. Check it out.

• No

And unless he's buying you underwear he has no say in what the fudge you wear.

Wear what you want. Life is too short to base every decision off of what guys want

• If your the only one that's gonna see them, then it doesn't matter.

• Ha, well my boyfriend doesn't really notice my underwear. He's more concerned with getting it off.

• I am a virgin so no guy has Ever saw me in underwear but I don't care I just like it, it really makes me feel good I even have a see through lace bra that just makes my boobs look nice I just feel gorgeous a boring white bra and panties is not my thing...just get one sexy thing and see how much betteru feel ;)

• It's something in girl's heads when they say that "nice" underwear isn't comfortable. You wear it once and you get used to it. I know people who wear thongs every day and it is the most comfortable thing.

• I just don't get why underwear is important? I mean as long as it's comfy it should be fine?

• I don't wear granny panties, anyway who cares if I did? its under clothes anyway.

• Girls must always wear granny panties on their periods. It's best that they leak inside of their new granny panties, which they'll unlikely leak directly inside of their pants and shorts.