Beanies on girls, hot or not, guys?

You know the drill, opinions from girls are also welcome (:

here are examples:

link

link

link

-Would you prefer it with hair down curly/wavy/straight or whatever else?

-How about the styles, ones with ears?

thank you

Thankyou for your answers, and yeah I'd only consider wearing one in the chilly weather.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people can pull them off but some can't so I'd say do whatever feels right and comfortable for you.

What Guys Said 10

• I def think there is something about a girl wearing a beanie or French beraie (however it's spelt) attractive. I find it very attractive when girls where it like (link 2)

• I see a lot of emo kids wearing beanies in the peak of summer when it's 107 degrees outside so I pretty much just think it's retarded to wear beanies in the summer for that reason. In the winter time, beanies obviously make sense and I think they are cute, hot would be the wrong word to describe them.

• Yeah, I really don't care for it.

• hawt

• Eh not really a fan.

• i like the first one

• I like the ones that don't look like animals.

• Not a fan of beanies on girls. Or guys, for that matter.

• Not , personally don't like it

• Not hot in the summer time they look tackier, winter time its up to you...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't wear them simply as a fashion piece, but in the winter when it's below zero and snowing I think they look pretty cute.

• I have a different kind of beanie. I tried looking up a picture, but I guess they don't make it anymore. It's made by Volcom and it's a guy's beanie, but I think it suits me rather well. (:

• Hey I have that black one :O