If a guy takes his boots off and is shorter, what would you think?

Just that day, you were flirting lots, getting into each other, etc... And he always wears boots, whatever kind, cowboy boots, hiking boots, working boots. Big bulky boots.

And later that night, say you take him home, and he takes his boots off... And you realize they elevate his height three or four inches. You wouldn't have realized beforehand until he stepped out of them. And he's a lot shorter than you thought. How would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boots always make everyone taller. I sorta thought everybody knew that ...

What Girls Said 11

• I like boots and I like short ish guys. But I honestly am not into guys who are shorter than me. I wouldn't care at all as long as he was still taller than me. But boots can't really make a person THAT much taller unless they have lifts in them or something. And if I met a guy and found out he was shorter than me without lifts in his shoes, I would think he was weird for doing that and probably break it off haha.

• No, my boots make me three inches taller and they're regular issue cowboy boot heels, and nothing else. Its a lot more common than you're led to believe

• It'd be fine... as long as the boots were stylish. If I didn't notice till right then that they were ugly, I don't care if he's 7 feet tall, he's got to go. You know what I love? Guys in dark red cowboy boots.

• erm . . . I would feel super awkward because that is just so random and I definetely wouldn't be expecting it!

I only really fancy really tall guys (at least 6 foot) and I doubt anyone that tall wears heels so hopefully I will never have to deal with that amazingly awkward situation, however, you should so lose the platforms, at least then then girl who falls for the guy in the cowboy boots? will know what to expect! B.T.W. you should just embrace your height, someone will still want ya-at least that's what I keep telling my 5 foot nothing self! good luck ;)

• Lol, I'm not asking this about me. And anyway, I don't wear them because of the height issue at all. I'm asking this to see if the height issue really matters to people. Thanks for answering =]

• well if that's the case throw on a pair of converse now and then so people know you height!

and normal boots don't make you three inches taller, I mean I wear boots too-not builders boots but boots none the less

• Lol, I don't care about the discrepancy or indiscrepancy of my height, like I said that's not my reason for asking

• Haha I don't know really...I guess I'd feel a bit disconcerted, but I'd get over it. It's not going to effect my decision on whether I want him or not. Unless he's shorter than I am - and it's not so easy being shorter than I am (160cm).

^_^

• I would turn around and say, "hey, where'd you go?" :D

• He's got height issues

• Id feel cheated

• I should have calculated that

• cool . I wouldn't think anything of it. wouldn't change a thing

• I think it's cool.

• I think that's hot.

What Guys Said 4

• There's a point where boots become stilts.

• Lol wut

Why do you wear 3-4 inch boots?

Anyway they'd be taken aback but they'd already like you so they'd get over it.

Hahahaha by the way sick profile picture... loving the pink camera :) :P

• LOL, I love my camera. Thanks. And yeah, 3-4 inch boots are waaaaay more common than people would have you believe. And yes, cowboy boots, what's your deeaaaaal?

• cheater

• Lol cowboy boots?