What do guys really feel about girls who post there body's as profile pictures?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I think they're body has been disapproved of somewhere in their past and now they're looking for approval. Too bad that most of us have experienced this kind of damage and now feel we have to overcompensate.

• ummm maybe slightly narcissistic and somewhat of an attention whore, really I don't care.

• Attention whore.

• If you put time and effort into having a great body, then by all means show it off, and remember to include your face. A profile picture is suppose to have your face in it. Would a photo ID not include your face?

What I don't understand is horribly unattractive people who post these types of pics.

• And I agree what the guy said about a pic with no face. You are looking for some DICK. what else.

• Indifferent. Doesn't bother me.

• depends on how it looks. if its really bad then I just think "why?!" if its pretty good than I think its a bit conceited, but there comes a point where its just like "wow, that's really nice" haha

• If they are confident enough to do it then good for them. I'm not going to start talking to them just because they have a good body or anything.

• Yawn and keep scrolling through answers till I find one short enough to read

• The first thing I think is "Wow, her boyfriend must be pissed off"

• body only and no face? makes me think that you're lookin for some DICK.

• Whatever. I don't really think about it too much. If she's hot, I feel jealous and wish I could get a girl who looks like her.

• Will have to define the few categories... If its trashy.. Then it will most likely tell you a lot about the attention she wants. If its subtle and elegant its almost art.

• Conceited. Needy.

• im indifferent about it, its there picture, they can post what they want, if they feel proud of their body and wanna show it off, let them, why waist time judging them for the action, then complementing them on how well their body looks

• If they are thin they are attention seeking whores..if they are fat..then they are delusional...

• I think maybe this girl needs me to tall to her

• depends what you're wearing. your pose, your facial expression.

• Only the body? I would generally think that it's for attention, but if it's hot it's hot sooo, double edged sword.

• desperate and cheesy, actually I feel sad for them

• Doesn't bother me unless it's really brazen. ..

• may be hot...I read people saying needy...maybe...still hot (if they have a nice body)

What Girls Said 5

• hiahsiih had a well laugh reading that, kinda true tho.

There are a few reasons why I've got my bum as a dp and one of them is that I'd never put that kind of pic on my fb and as I'm anonymous here anyway then who cares?

About looking for d*** ... hmm I'd go on a dating site instead or get a random guy at a pub , same thing for me why would anyone try to get laid in here when most people got some gifs as dp? pointless I think.

And I believe that if anyone has a desire or need to be sluty then it's better to do it online . but as I said WHO CARES? :) Chill out people not a big deal. Half of the saint, decent girls that you approve are usually way more of a slags then the ones who talk or act dirty in public.

And the second thing that it brings more attention to questions lol.

• whatever. I wouldn't do it myself, because I don't want that type of attention from people on this site.

• I would think it's a little skanky depending on the pic. If you're fully clothed in a normal pose I think it's okay, but if you barely have anything on (skirt, boobs hanging out ect.) or in an obscene pose it's def skanky.

• They like it if the girl is attractive

• LOL..oh sure...I don't deny my maleness after all...

• They are probably trying to get attention, but I really don't care, so I don't pay attention to them.