What is the limit that you would want your guy to groom himself, ladies?

There are now many level of guys who groom themselves regularly, from cutting their hair and shaving to maintaining their eyebrows and waxing. To all the ladies out there, for your man what would be the limit you would want your guy to be groomed? Would you want him to be trimmed from head to toe meaning this pubes as well? Or do you like your men to be hairy? As in Italian hairy if you know what that means.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being Italian, I understand how much work grooming can be, so I can only imagine what it's like for guys. I'd say you don't have to do everything, but it's nice if any parts that we'll be coming in contact with extensively are smooth (chest, face, "down there"). I don't see a reason to do anything about your eyebrows unless you want to, or if they are super bushy. In that case, don't go crazy, but a little plucking/waxing works. Of course, as females, we'll always do more/better shaving, waxing, etc, but it's nice when you as guys do some work on yourselves as well.

What Girls Said 1

• That's really his perogative. I'm not a fan of carpet hair, but I guess if that's what the guy I like has, I'll get used to it. Same goes if he wants to groom himself. His body, ya know. Back hair is a little far, but I'm sure I'll have to deal with it sooner or later.

What Guys Said 1

• Or another question for the ladies: how do you feel about ass waxing? (on guys) haha