Is it attractive/unattractive for a guy to want to become a vegetarian?

Or if he has become one?

I was just curious because I just feel horrible for indulging in meat, and I'm considering going vegetarian. A lot of thing's have led up to this, like bad experiences at the zoo and just an overall caring for animals, but how would it make you see a guy?

• It would make him more attractive
  • It would make him seem more caring, which is more attrative, but I would feel pressured to change my lifestyle.
  • It wouldn't have any effect on attraction.
  • It would make me feel like he was less manly.
  • I would feel pressure to change and he would be less attractive.
*which is more attractive*
For B on the Poll

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not unattractive. I mean, I want to become one too, haha, so it'd probably make him more attractive in a way.

Just don't be a preachy a**hole about it.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm a huge sucker for men with bleeding hearts :)

Whether its being vegetarian, a egalitarian, leading campaigns for Darfur or Tibet, or being a feminist, I'm probably going to be attracted to it because it's a selfless cause.

• Its HOT!

• i would like to think it wouldn't make a difference. personally I view it as a good thing as I'm a vegetarian but I would like to think that it wouldn't make a difference to someone who wasn't. I have been a vegetarian for a little under 2 years and have not felt a huge difference but to be honest I wasn't looking out for a change in how people thought of me.

if you want to be a vegetarian then other peoples thoughts shouldn't stop you. it's your decision so don't avoid it just because your afraid of being judged.

also, if a vegetarian can accept people that make the decision to eat meat everyday why can't someone else accept that a vegetarian chooses not to! it works both ways

good luck in your decision

• I couldn't be with someone who was a vegetarian because he would make me feel like an a**hole because I won't give up meat

• It would be normal to me, actually good. And it's attractive too.

• I would want you to be happy. If you like meat - great. If you don't - then great.

• i really wouldn't care as long as you don't force me to change.

• As long as you didn't try to force it on me, it wouldn't make a difference at all. I like my meat and it wouldn't be any fun if every time I ate it you made me feel guilty.

• uhaa.. you should if you want to, but I'm a big meat eater :P so I picked C

• Extremely attractive! Takes a real man to say no to meat :)

• attractive because I am one as well.

• it wouldn't matter to me.

one of my friends has been vegetarian her entire life. she's never had meat. my other friends who have become vegetarian have never lasted more than a year. its very tough to maintain.

• Vegetarians almost always date vegetarians because its an entire lifestyle. But there are tons of chicks who are vegetarians and want men who are the same. It's a culture.

What Guys Said 1

• Friend of mine tried to "become a vegetarian"..could not do it..he missed being able to eat both...he gets girls all the time...