Do guys like girls who wear little or no makeup?

is it true that guys like when girls have little to no make-up on...do you guys like girls that look natural...any opinions or comments please...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes,natural is better that way when you see them with no makeup you won't be surprised.

What Guys Said 6

• "Little to no" is a good way to put it. I think just a little to highlight your features is the best but no makeup is probably better than too much makeup.

• Why isn't there a whole category of just what guys like if women keep asking about the same things? Sweetheart, have you ever seen a picture of the Quaker oatmeal man mascot? just imagine what his wife would look like and that's the look most men on here will tell you to look like.

Seriously, for you, don't over do the makeup, no dude likes a clown. do something that complements your style.

• Natural or very little. It's not the make up that counts but the girl behind the make up.

• aww...that's so cute...

• Natural is better. I remember when my Ex started using Make-up for the first time. I told her to stop using it for 2 reasons.

One it's not like her. And two because she's already a cutiepie.

What actricalian is true.

• Keep your self natural, but if you can make your self more beautiful/cute with make up it won't be big problem at all. "Just be your self we will always love you" "To all girls"

• Many, if not most, of us consider that the more make-up a girl wears, the less self-esteem she has.

What Girls Said 0