Best (hair) heat protectant spray?

What's the best heat protection spray for hair ? I just bought some john Frieda frizz ease and I haven't tried it yet. Where I live this time of year it's at least 90-103 F everyday until late September and I will be curling and straitening my hair more often since school starts in about 2 weeks .

Most Helpful Girl

• The CHI Silk Infusion or the Tresseme Heat Tamer Spray work very well. The CHI is pretty pricey but it lasts you a while while the Tresseme one is around 5 bucks and will last you a fair amount of time. Mine lasted me for a month in a half to two months. I always over sprayed because it smells so good but it should last longer than that :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Okay, I've tried all sorts of stuff...anddd I found that the best stuff is this: link It works GREAT, and it smells nice too:)

• I like products from chi-- the spray especially but the silk infusion is great too (it makes your hair shinny as well).

• I use tresseme it's about $4, chi is good too but it's about $13.