Guys, do you like this fashion on girls?

link

link

link

I personally think it's really ugly but I want to know what guys think. Also, I know if the girl is hot it will look better on her but I'm talking about just the outfit itself. Girls state your opinions as well!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all those outfits, personally. The third one is a bit...off, I dunno. I'd like it with a different belt and shoes. I really like the vibe the second outfit has, although it's a bit too steretypically music festival-y, y'know? The first one is something a librarian would wear - in other words, I really like it!

I've definitely worn something very similar to the third outfit, but with a black lace shirt and the shorts were a bit longer, haha. And I'd wear the hell out of that first dress if it was shorter (the girl in the pic can rock it, but long skirts look awkward on me)

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not a fan of any of them.

• hmm the first link I don't like it much.. reminds me the 60s or grannys

second link looks reall cute, I like it :)

third don't know what's wrong with that one.. but there's something I don't like that I can't put my finger on it.. but it looks ok

• but if I had to pick the best.. is the second link

• don't like either but the last one is okay except her shorts are too short

• Indifferent..not good..not bad..

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like the overall look, but I like the lace shirt in the third link. I actually have a fairly similar shirt, but I wear it differently.

• Yeah I don't think the lace shirt is that bad, it's more of the shorts... Thanks for the opinion!

• I'm not particularly fond of it. But hey, I'm not one to judge, especially when most people mistake me as 'Goth', which...is odd too.

• Its not totally disgusting...1st link..make it knee length with heel...2nd link..BURN IT...3rdlink...her shorts are too short but the shirt is kinda cute. Would I wear any if them? probably not

• I like the last one, just the shorts are too high up. The first and second links are horrible though.

• I don't really like any of em xept the shirt on the second link could've been a nice top for a dress...

• I like the third one, its cute and in style. I would wear it

• That is horrific style...no offense

Tacky, frumpy and all over the place

• the first would be cute if it was waaay shorter (not too short though) and had some different accessories and either some cute heels or sandals the 2nd would be OK on a stick thin model I mean she has a great body just not for that outfit and I'm not crazy about the shirt it needs to be longer and so do the shorts and the 3rd would be cute if the shorts were longer and not so high waisted and some sandals. all in all I don't like the looks as is but they do have potential!