Hair removal cream burns on arms, advice?

I used hair removal cream on my arms and now I have burns that look like red rash dots. How long will it take for my arms to recover?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried everything on my arms. Bleaching...waxing...hair remover...just trimming it. Finally gave up & shave them. It's MUCH easier. I was afraid of making it worse, but honestly, after I waxed them IT made them worse. I just recommend shaving them when you're in the shower.

What Guys Said 1

• Easy fix, wax next time. I think only certain people can use this. could even shave just wear loose clothing for a couple days proceeding that and you won't get any conspicuous rash.

What Girls Said 3

• The burning won't last for long, no more than half an hour or an hour at most but you should put cream on it since your skin is irritated by the cream. Just don't touch it too much or you'll irritate it even more.

• The burning is gone but now I have a rash with red dots all over my arms. How long will that take to heal?

• As long as you don't touch it and put some cream that will help with the rash then it should be okay by tomorrow.

• It's been nearly two days now and all that has changed is it is not Dark red. It looks horrible and I am scared it will scar. Wi it go away naturally

• You have senstive skin like me. I can't use stuff like that as well, I can only use products that say "sensitive" or "fragence/oil free". Sensitive skin sucks, but what can you do...

• give it 2 to 3 days