When you see women at clubs dressed a little over provocative, is that a turn on or off, men?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• if its too much then its a turn off. I am not gonna be attracted to a girl based on if she is showing cleavage or not. I am gonna be looking for features that I personally like in a girl. for instance I like short girls, who are not skinny and more athletic/curvy. I like big butts and don't like big boobs. how a girl is dressed is not gonna change any of these features. so I really don't care. but if she is in the club basically showing as much skin as she would on the beach...its a turnoff. trying too hard and advertising the wrong thing.

• Of course if they're showing some skin it's going to be a turn on for me at least but that doesn't necessarily mean I would date her. I'd prefer a more conservative and nice looking girl. :)

• turn off. those girls are good for a one night stand, bad for a relationship.

• Turn on if your just trying to get laid... Turn off if you kind of liked her for something more... (but not really a turn off, it depends on how "little" we are taking about.) because like if your wearing a dress with discovered back.. for me its like "OMG!... I want it, I want it, and it can also be seen as fancy... It all depends on where is the skin u're showing...

• yeah it turns me on, it gets me to look at her but I guarantee you that I wouldn't be thinking pure thoughts on any sort of level what so ever, so if your looking for a meaningless hookup then its better to dress that way. If I ended up dancing with her id talk to her but I wouldn't go up to her because more then likely every other guy there would be hitting on her...unless I saw something undeniably attractive in her I wouldn't try to talk to her.

• For me it's a turn off, because it kinda shows me that she's looking to get some "action" and I'm not looking for just random action from just anyone, if that makes sense.

• turn off!

• I guess I'm going to have to go out on a limb here.

Off. It just looks like there trying too hard. But honestly, just dress to suit whatever type of guys you're looking to attract.

• As long as they still look classy when they go about it, I'd have to say that it's definitely a turn on. Loses appeal if it's overdone to the point where it comes off as trashy.

• Its never about the clothes. Its the attitude. I can find a tee shirt and jeans sexier than a mini skirt, just by the way the clothes fit them and the way they wear it. But if you say turn on/turn off. I say turn on. Rock the curves

• Turn on to me. I don't like prude girls. I like it better if she dance in a provocative manner too. Just like how women relate guy's ability to dance to their performance in bed, I relate their dancing to their performance in bed.

• They say dancers are good lovers because they have good rhythm, lol.

• Yeah, rhythm is very very important. It's why I get a lot of "dancing" offers at the club I go to. :)

• The first thing I see in a woman at the club is her style. Even a fully covered lady can have more style and sensuality.

• Club rats are a turn off.

• Usually doesn't effect my judgement, of course I'm more interested in a womans head, if they got a sexy head and nice frame, they can be wearing a wookie suit and I won't give a damn.

• Can't be turn of by any mean :)

• It's a huge turn off because men find the lithe, enticing bodies of women fatally unattractive.

• On.

• Turn on.

• You are very cute so "turn on"

• It a turn off if the are dress showing off what they have to ever guy in the place and what fun is that if you know what under the raper and girl like that they just for one night stand and that it

What Girls Said 5

• You're supposed to dress provocatively at clubs. Go to a club wearing a dress that covers you up, shows no cleav and is down past your knees, you will stick out like a sore thumb. Yeah guys are going to see you sexually when you're dressed provocatively but that's how it is. Girls shouldn't go to clubs looking for bfs anyway, just go to be social and that's it.

• Obviously a turn on. It doesn't keep any of those girls from getting a bf:)

• it's a club. I personally don't see anything wrong with going out and dressing up a bit. it's not like those girls dress like that everyday

• You're going to a club. Look your damn best.

Who cares? You aren't looking for anything in particular.

• It's a turn on for a casual sex type of thing. It's probably a turn off for a serious relationship.