Deep articulate voice...Attractive? What women thinks?

When I was at Starbucks earlier today. I was in line then I talked in my deep articulate voice then a lot of women start staring at me even the lady right next to me with her boyfriend she just stared at me.

I didn't care. the cashier seemed like she wanted me to stay. she's like... Are you going to be her till 2 today... I said... uhhh I think I have to be somewheres by then. Maybe next time.

She seem flirtly. maybe my next post will be how to get a star bucks barista hahah.

Most Helpful Girl

• A good voice is really sexy

What Girls Said 5

• men who actually have a decent vocabulary and speak properly are the key to my heart! deeper voices are jut more masculine, so definitely attractive, in my view at least.

• any deep voice I go CRAZY over

• Deep voices = masculine. The more masculine= the more alpha male. Alphamales are sexy

• Yeah a deep voice can be very very sexy especially if you are good looking too.

• you already know how attractive women find it, stop bragging

What Guys Said 4

• Eh, that's my natural voice and this girl I like tells me I'm showing off and I'm annoying because I'm always using big words, I'm like "thats how I talk, I like reading, so the words get stuck with me". I don't know, maybe she just likes making fun of me, now she is started to throw big words my way haha.

• haha. You're like the "man with the golden voice"

• Hahaha it was funny. SHe was telling me how she overheard some guy making racist comments. I told her "Its better to just ignore those asenine comments". She told me "ASENINE? where did you get that from?" and we started laughing and then she went "well, I was just dumbfounded by it" I was like "WOW, DUMBFOUNDED, Thesaurus girl, can't you just use a simple word like "shocked" or "amazed"? don't show off" haha

• My caribbean accent won't win many female hearts, but I also have a very deep voice that many women like and just wanna keep talking to me at the store too.

It could also be my honesty and openness and my notty sense of humor, but I like my voice tone though.

• noo accents are lovely!

• haha your English of course your accent is lovely, lemme say it in an English accent "LL-ove-laay"

• Well if that many women stared at once I doubt it was because they were instantly turned on, I think maybe you just startled them with such a deep voice. I used to have a guy in one my classes that sat in the way back and every time he spoke it just caught everyone off guard, his voice was inhumanly deep.

• So how long where you stranded on the island? Come on what's the story, spill! I want to know how you go 5-9 years without recognizing that woman like deep voices. I started getting attention for my voice when I was 13. Was there a plane crash? Did your ship sink? Did you have a pet volleyball named Wilson?

• Trying to bring down my rating to the tone of my voice huh? =)