If someone has not been in a relationship before is it likely they are unattractive?

In other words, are people who have not been in a relationship before most likely ugly? I have never been in a relationship before and I have asked girls out in the past but none of them were interested. I am the only one left out of all my friends who has always been single. I am 22 btw.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone has not been in a relationship before is it likely they are unattractive?

Maybe

Are people who have not been in a relationship before most likely ugly?

No. Being ugly on the outside doesn't mean that one is unattractive. He can be very charming and have charisma even if he doesn't have the most stunning look out there

Also, there are many ugly, rude, unattractive people who has/had been in a relationship before.

So it's not so much of the matter of being unattractive but rather what is your characther and who you are pursuing. Maybe you got turn off by pursuing girls who are just not compatible with you? Ask yourself is there anything about you (it doesn't need to be bad or good) that puts people off/makes people stay away from you? E.g. I have a couple of genius friends who are too intelligent that it's really difficult for them to connect with people and socialize. Thus they have been rejected by girls because they are very unique in the way they think and there's nothing wrong with them. And do you have a good judgement when it comes to pursuing the girls for you and have the right aptitude for it? Perhaps you just need a bit more exposure and time to learn. Ultimately be honest to yourself as to who you really are :) Hope this helps

• Well there is one major thing about me that I think makes girls run away from me fast. I'm really short. I guess you're right. Maybe the girls I find attractive are not the girls for me. I already knew that 90% of the time my height could be a deal-breaker. Not to be shallow or anything, but perhaps I should start going for girls I don't find as attractive (as long as the personalty is there too).

• That's great attitude. Please don't give up. Like in careers, it is when you feel like you've had enough that something great and good happens. Also, don't be too demanding as to what sort of girls you want (especially with looks or things that don't really matter as much or as important) - it doesn't mean that you are compromising on your standards so no worries. Be a bit flexible, and keep an open mind :) Good luck :)

• Thank you. This was all around great advice :)

What Girls Said 4

• NO it means nothing. Everyone is different.

• When it comes to guys, looks don't really matter. Women just want a guy that is unpredictable. Confidence goes a long way.

• it's more likely they're either painfully shy or beyond rude

• No not necessarily, I've never been in a relationship because I wasn't ready for one or haven't found the right guy. I know I'm not ugly and a lot of different types of guys have found me to be attractive. I'm 18.

What Guys Said 2

• Attractiveness seems to be a little different on the whole for women choosing men vs. men choosing women. A lot more women seem to be influenced by more than just physical looks. Confidence, a sense of identity and security and emotional intelligence seem to make a guy more attractive to some women. So it may be that women haven't found you attractive so far. But you can do a lot to change that.

• If it is a woman, then probably, but if it is a guy it just means he is a coward.

• a coward? how so?

• Oh trust me, I have chased. I'm not a coward by any means.

• Keep at it, lower your standards if necessary. And don't let them intimidate you, they are only women after all.