Do girls with arm tattoos intimidate guys?

i personally have several tattoos mostly on my arms, that I wear proudly, and was just curious if tattoos intimidate some guys, and why.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't say intimidate, but I usually think tattoos just look silly. If anything, it'd merit a chuckle from me. It does from big guys too. Just silly. Then they punch my lights out. Good times.

0|1
    0|0
  • i just feel like I probably wouldn't be their type cause I don't have tats or piercings or anything like that at all, but actually I think that stuff is pretty hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidate? Nah.. seem kinda... unappealing? Depends on other things. Tattoos in general are "meh" to me. But a girl with an awesome personality can make me over look it. Then again, if it's near private areas I might consider her trashy or something for letting a random tattoo guy (as it tends to be) get so close.

0|1
    1|0
  • Not guys who are into tats. I'm not into body mods, people take that sh*t way too seriously and think they are way too cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm fine with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I find them tacky and cheesy but not intimidating

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on what the tattoo is of

0|0
    0|0
  • I find all tattoos unattractive. I am not intimidated by anyone with them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not over done. MY girlfriend only has a tramp stamp and a tatoo on her foot. Both are sexy. Overdone is not though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If a guy gets intimidated by your arm tatts, then he isn't the right man for you :P It's not like they are going to jump out and get him or anything :P I always laugh when I hear guys say that tatts bother them. I don't personally have tatts, but I have many friends who have them. And it's just a cool piece of art on your body. I don't see what the issue is :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a load of tattoos and guys generally consider me badass and think it's a turn on but there are guys who don like them too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't speak for guys, obviously, but I think half sleeve tattoos on girls are amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i just have a tiny heart..if it does to them than f*** them hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • that does give off a I don't give a f*** attitude

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys might think you're bad ass. And they could either be scared, turned off or turned on. Just depends on the guy.

Good for you for rocking your ink. I have two tattoos but they're concealable. :-)

0|0
    0|0