Hairy girls turn off or a normal thing?

Guys how do you feel about girls having hair in their crack,toes or having a bit of a happy trail . I mean in a reasonable amount not a monkey style of course. Do you think it should be admittedly shaved or do you take it as a completly normal thing and you don't even notice ?

PS:I know its a common thing especially with latin girls but I'm very self conscious about it even though I see loads of women that can't be less bothered ( and so are their bf's )

And girls how do you feel about your body hair? is it unacceptable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Now, I showed up before the rest of the horde. But, I don't think body hair is in anyway unattractive on a woman. It's usually thinner and more feminine and not prominent. Of course, no one wants a gorilla; men or women. But a reasonable amount of hair is perfectly fine with me.

Fair warning: Most men don't feel this way.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like it myself, I have the decency to shave and I think they should too. No one wants a disco box.

• I personally love hair too! I wouldn't care in the least if you had a happy trail and a full bush. My girlfriend has a happy trail and a trimmed and sometimes hairy vagina and same with me. Other men who ask things like this of their gf's are beeing a**holes for making these demands..

• A bit unusual for a girl to have a happy trail, mine does not , but she also does not ever shave her arms pits or vagina, she has a very hairy vagina, she admits she should trim a bit, but I have told her not to because seeing pubes jutting out at the top of her legs is very sexy, the same goes for the top of her bikini, hairs show there too, very sexy, so for me she is staying natural, that's great for me, what do other girls think of that?

• Are you saying you have a hairy vagina also lol

• I love how my girlfriends legs and armpits are hairy right now.

• I think happy trails hairy arms and bushes are super sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• I have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). One of the things I have b/c of it is above average testosterone, causing me to have a lot of hair. But, i get rid of the hair by shaving & waxing. All the body parts are going to have hair, but if it's noticeable, do something about it.

• There's places where hair is acceptable and unacceptable.

For instance, arms or toes is whatever. But if he's gonna put his mouth on the area, get rid of the hair.

Some guys on here will say hair is a turn on(like 1 or 2), however, to the majority, being a hairy gorilla isn't cool.

maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.