Do guys like girls with tattoos?

Some people think that tattoos are a turn off. I eventually want one and I didn't know how guys felt about their girls having them. Would guys prefer the tiny cutesy ones or the memorable hardcore ones? What's your opinion on tramp stamps? What would you think if a girl had a tattoo of her cat?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a few, including a full back piece and I've had my fair share of relationships, you'll get some guys who absolutely love them, some who hate them and some who don't really care either way. My boyfriend is not a huge fan of them and although he doesn't have any on himself, he doesn't mind my tattoos. Do whatever makes you happy :-) x

What Guys Said 3

• First of all the cat thing comes off as an immature decision you will regret. Not to say it will but that's how I see it. I don't mind if a girl has a tattoo but on a greatest to least numbering id say 1.) Hardcore memorable 2.) No tattoo 3.) Cute little tattoo

And as for tramp stamps, as long as its not your boyfriends name, its all cool. I like art styled for that area because of the body's curves but if its anything from your youth, that isn't some type of symbolism could end badly. That is to say that you will regret an all time low tattoo but you may not regret getting the date of a big concert tattooed. Because if it is symbolic, it means more to you than it does to the world. Tattoos are fascinating so study them before getting one.

• I wouldn't say I particularly go for girls with tattoos as it's not really something I'm into myself. One day I would like to maybe get a tattoo that signifies something between me and my significant other (after we get married) but not something like their name. just something that only means something to the both of us. Apart from that, I can't say I'm too keen on having any tattoos on myself.

I'm not put off by woman with tattoos though, my girlfriend has tattoos and I like them. They suit her.

I wouldn't go out with a girl who was overly covered with tattoos though, for example half of their visible body is tatoo'd, I think that's a bit of a turn off.

• i'm not a fan of tattoos, but some guys like them I think

What Girls Said 2

• It can go either way, some guys love them, some guys hate them. And there are probably some who don't care either way. If you want a tattoo get one, it's your body and it shouldn't matter whether guys like it or not. The right guy for you will most likely love it and even if he doesn't he should be able to accept it. Most guys who don't like tattoos usually won't mind one or two on a girl anyway. And don't pick a tattoo based on what you think guys would like either. It's something permanent on your body and if you don't get something that YOU absolutely love, you may regret it years down the road. I have a shooting star on the back of my shoulder and I've always gotten a lot of compliments on it.

• I have stacks of tattoo's and I still get a fair bit of attention from men :) Tramp stamps are gross though...

• I LIKE THAT YOU SAID TRAMP STAMPS NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BUT ALL THE WAY ACCROSS THE WORLD WE THINK THE SAME... LOL