TOMS shoes: yay or nay?!

I was thinking about getting a pair of TOMS because it would be for a good cause, and I always hear people say that it's like they are walking on clouds when they wear them lol. But then there are people who say these shoes are ugly and aren't durable and all that jazz. What are your thoughts on these shoes? And if you have them, which colors did you get?

Most Helpful Girl

• TOMS = <3

I have two pairs of them, and walking on clouds is actually an accurate description of how they feel. They're amazing.

Some people find the normal ones weird looking, but I think they're cute.

They have a couple different styles. There are wedges, boots, and some that look like sneakers.

If you like them, wear them. They're expensive but for a good cause and well worth the investment.

• Cool, which color/style did you get? I was thinking about getting a pair of classic canvas ones in red.

• That's exactly what I have : ) I've gotten tons of compliments on them.

I also have the bright green lace ones. I thought they were funky.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• I disagree, they are not ugly. At least compared to uggs. I even had one guy complement my toms on a casual date. They are super cute, bought the blue leopard print because toms finally came out with shoes without leather. I wanted the sunset looking ones but they sold out of my size. I would recommend them to anyone, whether or not you buy the ones with leather is a personal choice. All are comfy :)

• Definitely a yay! I have a pair and it is really comfortable, Many people from my college compliment it. They think it's cute and unique looking.

• I love my TOMS, they are really comfortable and go with most of my outfits. I think they are a basic staple for anyone so I would say a "yay." I always get compliments on mine too!

• i am neutral about them. I don't think they are the most fashionable shoes out there but I like how they donate a pair of shoes to someone who needs them when you purchase a pair. I think the best colour you can get for them is the dark blue. its almost like black but isn't as easy to detect if its dirty and pretty much goes with everything in my opinion.

i don't have a pair so I can't speak for comfort.

• NAY if you're going to wear them in public,or in front of anyone with eyes for that matter.

• F*** the cause. Them things is ugly and yeah I've heard they don't last too long.

• Thanks for being honest, but I do think its nice that another pair goes to a child in need for each TOMS sold.

• It's probably just a scam. The profits probably aren't even going directly towards the cause

• I love Toms! I have blue and white striped ones, and black ones.

• Thanks, I haven't checked out the blue and white striped ones, but they definitely sound very nautical lol.

• Don't like them. So they are a good cause, I'll donate my time or money directly to a cause. There are many charities which you can donate shoes to.

They are overpriced in my opinion. Never worn them, so I don't know if they are comfy or not. You can buy a cheaper pair of shoes and donate some money to charity.

• i personally don't have but I wish I did! I think you should forsure get a pair. its for a good cause and they have become really popular so they aren't really considered ugly anymore. at least to me

• Lol I feel the exact same way!