Do guys really care whether a girl is wearing makeup?

I know most guys like it when a girls face looks natural, but I think that's because some girls do a good job at applying their makeup. But do guys care whether or not they see a girl with a zit or 2 here and there or dark under eye circles? Like if you saw a girl at the supermarket that looked like that would you be thinking 'ugh she needs some makeup' or 'wow, she looks so confident with no makeup on'?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i care if its a lot of makeup, a little bit isn't bad. but if you look like a pterodactyl without makeup on then I care because that's false advertising

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I like natural, but a little make up is fine, but if a girl literally has like a pound of make up on her face and you can tell especially she makes her face all white but then her neck is a lot darker or she misses some spots on her forehead.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Guys like girls that look good. If she can look good without makeup, fabulous! If they need a little makeup to get the job done, it's not a huge deal. They generally tend to dislike when girls go overboard with the makeup, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol my boyfriend made me stop wearing so much makeup. He's black and I'm paper white, so my foundation would rub off on his lips. it looked really funny lol.

i think they prefer more natural looking makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's hilarious! But I'm glad to hear that a guy would rather see you with less makeup on, even if it's because it rubs off lol.

• Most guys like natural looking makeup, or just enough so that they look more awake. No guy likes kissing a girl with a cake face, foundation doesn't taste good. They'd also like to see your face, not ten pounds of eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0