How girlie are you? On a scale of 1-10?

How girlie would you say you are on a scale of 1-10, if you had to grade yourself?

I'm a 7 I guess...

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably be around 5/6..maybe a 7 if I'm feeling extra womanly/girly that day... Haha

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 0 answertooshort

0|0
    0|0
  • i bought a plaid skirt from scotland (kilt) and wore it. 10

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 :D XD

0|0
    1|0
  • I am a boy , yet I am girlie and I would give myself 5.5-6.0.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• If ten is a high maintenance barbie who always has her nails done and is never seen with out make up or high heels then I guess 7.5.

That,s because I don't wear heels most times and I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5 to 7, I can be really girlie sometimes but other times I might as well be a tomboy. My likes and dislikes fluctuate according to my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 3 or a 4, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dressing really girlie and doing some girlie things but I'm also kinda the boy my dad never had. So I'd probably be around a 6

0|1
    0|0
  • 6, 7

0|0
    0|0
  • define girlie the way you are using it here, please.

0|0
    0|0
    • What you consider to be girly. This is a subjective question...

• I don't consider anything to be girlie. The word girl is used to refer to a female human-before the age of puberty. I do not attach any particular behavior to prepubescent Vaginas.

REASON I asked you to define girlie, is because you are asking how girlie I think I am. I don't think anyone is girlie, so your question has no inherent meaning to me.. apparently not much to yo either, if you won't define it.

What do you think being boyie would be? Why do think there is girlie but not boyie? No such word.

• I guess I am a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7! I don't wear skirts but I wear a dress on special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 ish, I think..

0|0
    0|0
  • Either a 6 or 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 4-5

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 Maybe! I'm not a Big fan of skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear dresses or skirts, so maybe 4

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd say 3 or 4? I can be pretty emotional and I dress pretty girly. But my personality is more like a guy's and I like a lot of "guy" stuff like video games, cars, and computers.

0|0
    0|0