Girls: you like country boys?

you like the bad boy country boy? the one whos unpredictable? sweet, charming and knows how to have a goot time? or a city slicker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, yeah. I guess he would turn me on:) its always nice to see something different;)

What Girls Said 16

• City slicker, barn yard dances, county fairs, and the local dive where every drunken hill billy in town goes aren't really my thing

• Country boy, not really... City slicker, not really...

Someone who doesn't define himself by the place he lives in - maybe so. =)

• Nah I don't, just not my scene.

• bad country boy? =lame

sweet country boy/any good guy?= yes.

link

• Country boy, all the way. City boys are nice and all, don't get me wrong, but country boys are what I know and love. And the kind you described, well I don't usually go for the bad boy type, but if he's sweet and charming, and it isn't just an act, I'd definitely like a country boy like that.

• both...where I live we have bad boys that have a little bit of country in them for example we have guys that will sit around a campfire and drink beer, or go to county fairs, and stuff but have that bad boy style and do bad boy things ...if that makes any sense

• I think his tractor's sexy : P

• Thank god there is still some out there! :O

• Country buys turn me on, I will fall for a guy who knows how to have a good time, who's sweet and caring in a heartbeat.

• id prefer a coutry boy instead of some poor little rich boy from the city.

• not really into them. I prefer a city boy, nothing says they can't be sweet and charming. Plus they know their way around and do know how to have a GREAT time! :)

• would you want to see who can get to the top floor faster in a elevator or would you like to get in a truck and se how fast you can get through that mud pit.? at the end of the day sittin round a bawn fire with your friends drinking beers? tell me what's better :)

• Whats better is someone who has had more experience as to not judge people like that. City boys, unlike you travel a lot and like to see the world instead of truckin' and sitting around the fire getting drunk no offense

• You kidding me? I've been to 6 different countries in the past year, 27 states, and white water rafting down the umqua river in Roseberg, Oregon all with in 10 months. I'm a country boy and I do see the world. On top of that. I'm happy with my friends because they get me. I don't have a apartment in the Bronx I got a little white house on 400 acres of land. 10 horses, 6 donkeys, a herd of cattle, and chickens/ roosters.I wake up to them in the morning better then horns and sirens. the air is fresh 2

• Country boys :D grew up with em, loved em, then moved to the city -_- terrible decision

• I like southern boys:)

They're chivalrous.

country boys ftw!

• i do. would he sing country songs to me:)

• i like a country boy

they usually have manners

and they're strong

and they have common sense

and they treat you like a lady

• Hey no shallow girl here I would give him a shot! :)

What Guys Said 0