What facial features make a girl look unique?

What facial features make a girl look unique? What makes some particular girls look so extraordinary? Is it their eyes, lips , face shape , facial bones ? what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Play to your strengths.

Each girl/woman is different and should accentuate different feature(s).

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• There's no one definition of "unique". It's like p*rnography-- you can't define it but you know it when you see it.

Some girls have unique faces and some have generic faces. It just depends on how their features combine.

• eyes and lips but its only if you know how to use them

• I like what someone else said about you "know it when you see it". Somebody who you can't think of a "look alike" for. And unique can be very attractive or very unattractive. I can't explain but it is usually a face you will remember, in a good or bad way, the features combined aren't something you see very often. It is the type of face you recognize after seeing the person again.

• eyes are the windows to the soul. work on making your eyes pop

• What facial features make a girl look unique? um all of them, since I've never met two humans that were identical, not even twins, even they have many difference.

What makes some particular girls look so extraordinary?

Well, loads of things, I mean extra ordinary, how exactly? Goths look 'extra ordinary' to me. Trekkies? Gingers. Blond hair dark eye brows. Bug eyes look weird. Really fat lips or non existant lips. overly plucked eye brows, mono brow?

Your question makes no sense.