Would Anyone Wear A Dress Like These To Prom?

link

or link or link

or link

I've always wanted to wear and walk around in one without people thinking I'm crazy or wierd, but I've never come across an opportunity to. Prom is the closest thing to that, because I don't think ill ever go to a masquerade.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've worn dozens of dresses like that, some in black some in colors, all kinds of stuff. If you like dressing up and you have the money to afford those dresses then you might be interested in LARPing. Now I can suggest several to you and you'll have to like role playing/dressing up in different outfits (not always those dresses, those are for feasts) and potentially fighting evil things with boffer weapons.

(LARP = Live Action Role Play)

But to answer your question that would probably be very pretty for prom.

What Guys Said 2

• from a guys point of view those dresses are different and really elegant looking. go for it!

• Black..or the type of dress...?

• both

• They look cool..personally though..I would not wear them...but that is only because..I am a guy :D

What Girls Said 6

• i think the one with the torment on it look cute! link

• Nope I would never wear a black prom dress, I'm wanting a pink one actually lol but that's just me. I say wear whatever the heck you want.

• I really like the first one :) But they are all pretty and if you like them than I'd say go for it (:

• not a fan.

• nope. not my style.

• No. My junior prom dress was a spaghetti strap dark green floor length dress but it was really sleek and smooth. But I wouldn't find wearing something like the links you posted. I can't imagine any other situation besides my wedding where the dress could be worn