At what hair length does an Afro (for girls) look good?

At what hair length does an afro for females look good? Does it look better if the hair is super short or of medium length?

Most Helpful Guy

• The specific and all knowing accurate length for a female afro is at ? and ? inches

no but seriously any lengthto be honest, I like the afro of any size whether it be the size of Macy Gray, or the length of all Earth Wind and Fire members afro's combined into one SUPER AFRO

(the afro is unique and rarely seen in my area, so it is like a breath of fresh air to see one)

but that's just me

What Guys Said 5

• I like short look, that's how many girls here cut their hair, looks really cute. I already like your look, very nice hehehehe ;)

• Medium or Bigger looks better in my opinion.

• I don't really care at for the super short kind. Personally I think your style in your profile pic looks fantastic.

• Any length looks good on a sista.

• Huuuuge, man, huuuuge.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care what anyone else says. I like my afro huge like a lion's mane :) I feel so proud and mentally cleansed when I rock a huge afro like I'm apart of the change I want to see when it comes to black men and women rejecting black features that aren't whittened up. No other ethnicity can achieve huge hair such as an afro, making it the most exotic hair texture (exotic menas Intriguingly unusual or different) , and I embrace that!

My dream fros!

link

link

link

• There was a girl in one of my classes last year who had hair like this link and I thought it looked really nice. It suited her.

• Any length you feel comfortable with. I usually just do my hair into twisties lol In between those, my hair is left out in a fro and usually gets longer each time.

• I think at any height ever since I stop I did the big chop and now a year later, I have been given constant compliments on my curly afro. I think it really depends on the persons shape of their face, but for me as my hair grows I love it!

• I like them best at this length link and longer

• it looks good to point of bride of frankenstein..