What do guys like girls to wear?

Skirt? Dress? and with panties and a bra? shorts? pants? jeans? tanks tops? a white shirt with no bra

What types of clothes turn them on?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• counts on where we are going,or what we would be doing

for casual I find denim on girls sexy not the extremely tight stuff but rather the type of denime which you are able to move in.

as for the top, plaid sometimes

white tees w or with bra

or sometimes just shirtless with a bra on (never underestimate the appeal of Jeans with just a bra)

• It all involves their body type, like if they're skinny I personally like a nice tank top and a skirt.

• Anything that makes your ass look big is good, probably the opposite of what girls think (girls ask does my butt look big in this, if it does wear it!).

A shirt with no bra might be a little too much (but if you're alone that's perfect, you can wear white and if your nipples show through I'm sure he'll love it), if you wear a very thing bra so your nipples poke through that is ALWAYS good. Drives me crazy when a girls nipples are poking out.

If you can skip the panties and bra that's cool but only if he can tell.

• lol all of these answers are prty funny. Sure a guy wants to see you as hot but it also depends on their personality. Some guys like it when a girl looks skanky and others like it when they look like they got morals. It all depends what a guy is into. Me I like it when a girl wears tight T-shirts because it compliments her figure but it also depends on her body type.

• i love little skirts.. but that's me

• I like then without cloths ;p

• I really like feminine clothing like skirts and dresses. I don't have a preference in underwear, as long as she isn't wearing granny panties.

What Girls Said 0