Do you think it's frustrating when Forever21 doesn't have your shoe size?

I think a lot of their shoes are SO cute but I hate that they only have a few sizes for certain shoes.

Has anyone else felt that way? Is there another store that has similar styles in more sizes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that I've noticed about a lot of department stores is that they cater to a certain size crowd.

I don't shop at forever 21 (obviously lol) but I have gone to places like Gap, Hottopic, Sears, payless, and kohl's and the chances of finding anything that fits (whether I like the style or not) is slim to none. Granite I am some what of a big dude 42" waist, size 12 shoe, XL shirt, but I don't see myself as "that" big and to find out that their size rack ends at 36" waist or L shirt size quirks me.

Best bet though if you want something that fits, is to check out ebay or amazon. They always have a good selection of styles at cheaper prices and more sizes, or better stocked sizes.

• Yeah I've been looking, I just had my heart set on these particular shoes =/ ha ha I'll find something

What Guys Said 1

• I hear ya. I walked into Forever21 and asked for a size 13, 4-wide and they said they didn't carry anything that big. I started crying and told them I was a human being too!

What Girls Said 6

• I've never really taken shopping at Forever21 seriously. I actually bought a pair of tan ankle boots from there last year and as soon as my mom saw them, she asked where I bought cheap-looking shoes. Needless to say, I've never bought shoes from there again. lol When I was looking for a pair at that time, it was annoying because they didn't have my size it a lot of their shoes. I wear a 9 1/2.

• Yeah, they usually only have a couple pairs of the shoes I like, never in my size. Grr.

A store that has similar shoes, but a TON of them, in every size, is Necessary Clothing. I think they may only have them in NYC though, I don't know.

• From my experience they don't have half sizes (I'm a 6.5) but I can usually squeeze into a size 6 and be fine.

• Yeah I always get a half size down but sometimes the shoes only come in one size =/ haha

• aahh same problem here! I'm a size 6 or 5 1/2 in heels haha. wet seal usually has similar shoes with more sizes :)

• Isn't it frustrating when any store doesn't have your shoe size? hahaha

Try ordering online or asking if they have them at another store.

• Yeah I looked online =/ only one size

• Thank you :) I hope so too!

• Anytime! :)

• No, I really love it when a store doesn't have my shoe size XD