What do you think of the name Scarlett Rose?
My fiance and I found out we were expecting a girl and we both decided Scarlett Rose would be a beautiful name :) We just want some input. Thanks.
1. Love it or hate it? Why? 2. First thing that comes to mind? 3. Personality? 4. Looks?
Updates: Most Helpful Girl
1. I don't like it. It sounds too dated, I think you should pick something that will suit her no matter what age she is.
2. An old lady, to be honest. 3. Someone who's sickeningly sweet and overly girly 4. Pretty, but average. Personally, I would hate to have that name. I don't think she would appreciate it, Scarlett might be okay as a middle name, but not a first name. Rose isn't a suitable name anymore, in my opinion. Something more modern would be better, but congrats none the less.
What Girls Said 11
1. Neither really. I'm kind of in the middle. Individually the names are pretty but together they sort of sound pretentious and like you're trying too hard to name her something unique.
2. Scarlett Johansson. xD 3. Very spunky and independent, but perhaps a little insecure and unsure of herself. 4. I picture a redhead. With a slightly long face, but very well shaped. With a mischievous smile.
1. I love it because it goes well together and it reminds me of a cool color. 2. I will admit I thought of Scarlette Johanson but also because I saw a movie with her today; the Pristige. 3. A sweet personality with charm, also smart. 4. This name sounds more beautiful than cute.
ehh its okay.
two names that mean or are the same thing it could be like southern bellish or fiesty vixen confused by this question. more of an explanation plz!
It sounds very glamorous. I imagine an actress or singer, someone known for their beauty and always in the spotlight.
I don't love it or hate it. It's ok.
1. Really like it, it's pretty
2. Very feminine and classic, yet on the original side 3. Dainty, girlie and kind. Probably obsessed with bridal magazines and interior decoration and southern 4. White girl, very girly, beauty pageant type makeup wearing, tans, hair always done but modest and prudish
1. I'm neutral towards it.
2. eh? nothing interesting. 3. most probably the person is boring. 4. average looking
sounds adorably beautiful and she will be amazing :)
1. I think it's pretty, but like the anonymous girl said, it's a bit dated.
2. Scarlett O' Hara from "Gone With the Wind" lol I love that movie though. 3. Kind but maybe a bit high maintenance 4. Pretty
It is BEAUTIFUL! it reminds me of fashion and it just seems so lovely
i think it's pretty
southern belle lolll vivacious beautiful
1. like it. . . it seems like a name to grow into lol
2. 50s pinup girl 3. dramatic/likes fashion 4. good looking
What Guys Said 3
Do not like it
an old person boring or pretentious ugly and prudish
Would it be First Name: Scarlett Middle name: Rose? Or Scarlett Rose is her full middle name?
Makes me think ofthe south but it's not terrible it's not great either though
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.