Why is he telling me this now? is he looking to leave?

The boyfriend of 5 months and I were on a 3 day mini vacation. We were talking and he told me that "he has a few enemies out there." When we first me he told me that the guns I saw in his house were not loaded, but this weekend he told me different. He said where he had a couple guns hidden in his house cause he has enemies and he has to be prepared. He told me never to pick up the one gun in his house cause it is loaded. I love this guy. Why didn't he tell me this from the beginning? Is he telling me this to scare me away or what? He says "it isn't like he is a drug dealer, but he has members of a group after him after many years of past history with his grandfather."

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's looking to leave, but letting you to know more about what's going on. I can't dictate you what to do, and it's very easy for me to tell you to leave him because it sounds very dangerous but it is for you to decide. Even if these are all a scam, do leave him because these are COMPLETELY unacceptable things to come up with.

You CAN observe more about him and stuff, but have a think about whether your family, your relatives and your friends will be comfortable with you being with a guy as such. If this are all true, your life is definitely at risk. If not, he's sick in the head and it's leave promptly especially not knowing whether he has any psychological problems. So with all that said, I'm very inclined to convincing you to leave, especially you've been with him not for long and you haven't known him well enough. Be on the alert and make smart choices. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm all for gun rights, but this guy sounds like real bad news. Stay away from him. Something is seriously wrong here.

What Girls Said 1

• "he has members of a group after him after many years of past history with his grandfather." This screams MAFIA! ...Or gang activity, or just trouble at the very least. It's probably a good idea for you to stay away from this guy. It's not worth putting yourself in danger.