Do I look good with long hair?

seen lots of questions about this, and most girls say it depends on the guy.. so I was wondering do I look OK with long hair ( note that its almost mid back)

you can check my prodile pics or FB link there

thanks in advanced

Most Helpful Girl

• It works on you. And let me just point out that I like guys with long hair in general (but I still differentiate between those that actually look good with long hair and those that don't). It also depends on your hair quality. Your hair quality doesn't look all that great sadly. It looks too easily broken (fragile), and too sparse. Use a great conditioner (maybe even a hair mask), and don't dry it with a hair drier (let it dry naturally - don't rub it with your towel either -ad least not the ends - only the roots). . .

• yeah I use A LOT of conditioner.. but maybe I'm doing it wrong :S I hate to have dry hair.. maybe some tips? :D

• air dry whenever possible. So don't use hair drier if you don't really have to. Don't apply conditioners directly on your scalp - they will dry it and you'll get dandruff. Use soft brushes, and make sure you drink lots of water (hydrate your body) and take B12 vitamin.

Hope I helped =)

• ahh can't wait to test this :D many thanks

i use a lot of conditioner and I brush only with a wide tooth comb or boars fur brush (or wahtever its called :S) once again thanks :)

What Girls Said 11

• You look great, especially the boarding pics in black and white. I'm going to be honest though - not a fan of long hair, at all. I think it would look better short, or above shoulder length at least.

When I look at a guy with long hair I tend to just think it looks dirty.. since I've only met maybe one that looks good with longer hair.

• I think you will look Way better with a shorter hair Cut and a really dark brown hair. just my opinion.

• you have a very attractive face, but personally, I think you should cut your hair.

like, a chad michael murray haircut. a buzzcut, or just short spiked hair looks great. :)

• shame is I'm super used to having such long hair :p I'm not used to seeing my face without long hair.. it makes me feel kinda weird but thanks :)

• Yes you do...although you should use a deep conditioner...it would help with the hair quality.

• yeah I really try .. I use loads of conditioner.. but still it drys alot.. a friend of my mother that is hairstylist said my hair is super thirsty :S

• Haha yep...I know what you mean.

• You, are, frikin' GORGEOUS sir. End of discussion.

• Based on the pictures I've seen you look hotter with long hair :)

• yeah I think you do. I just have a thing for guys with long hair, haha.

• I think you would look much better with shorter hair. I have long hair myself & usually prefer it, but based on your facial features I just think short would look better. You can always grow it back. :)

• Voce é bonito, então fica bem de cabelo comprido :)

Acho que ficaria mais bonito com o cabelo na altura do queixo ;)

• eh obrigado :p mas eu se tiver o cabelo pelo queixo pare?o o Kurt cobain.. nao quero ser parecido a ele.. :p

• Parecido mas n?o igual o Kurt era lindo, porque n?o?!

Vai fazer mais sucesso entre as meninas ;)

• nao quero ser parecido a ele :p e eu nao mudo para ninguem :p

• You do look good with long hair, but make sure you only grow it as long as the ends don't get broken and scraggly. Healthy looking counts way more than total length.

• Not really into guys with long hair, but it works for some somehow, I like it

What Guys Said 0