Do guys always look for a girlie girl?

just curious, I'm not very girlie in the way I dress but I have a pretty girlie personality, What are your thoughts on girlie girls?

Updates:
Well I'm really into music and rock, I'm also in a band so I tend to dress in skinny jeans, and rock tee's, leather jackets and converse, with the ocasional heel.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Different strokes for different folks. Many guys like the classic girlie look and that has the universal "appeal" but I know guys who like the more punk rock look, and some guys like more athletic girls or girls who are very loud and aggressive in a slightly unfeminine way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I can't speak for all men, but I prefer girlie girls. I don't find it flattering to a woman's body shape, when women try to dress like men. I am turned off by women that act like tomboys.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't really matter to me, some girls are overbearingly girlie though, if you know what I mean and it's a little annoying, girls that aren't really really girlie though are usually more fun to hang out with though, I once dated a girl who's favorite hobby was target shooting, you could never tell by looking at her, but I thought that was really awesome, so not all guys like super feminine girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girlie girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me because I have it in my head that MOST of them are boring as heck. IF I'm even in a conversation with one, I tend to think about more interesting things like my K/D ratio or or or how should I EV train my Jellicent on Pokemon Black.

Maybe if one kept picking on me in a mean but playful manner, I might fall for her. Otherwise, I'm looking at the tomboys.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like girlie girls... how exactly do you dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather the girlie look than the girlie personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some cases yes, I like the way they dress. But nothing is wrong with jeans and a tshirt sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys just want girls who have a nice body, decent face, & a great personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys notice apperances more than actual reality. So, dress to reflect your personality if you're worried about guys. They don't really see more than what's obvious.

0|0
    0|0