What do you think about women who apply makeup on their faces in public places? Honest views people.

I'm not sure if it's just me that notices a trend where women get on the train or bus with a large handbag then opens it up only to take out tones of makeup and then starts to applying to their face in full view of the public and what I have noticed is the unease and agitation on most commuters faces. One time a lady sat next to me and did that I felt uncomfortable because it's more of a personal thing plus the remnants of her makeup was flicking all over my suit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind if they do it but I seen some girl doing it before while she was trying to drive that seems a little careless.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care just don't do it while driving.

• Ha believe it or not some women actually do.

• Oh I know they do. Those drivers and people who text while behind the wheel infuriate me. What a stupid and self absorbed thing to do.

• Stop putting that crap on you. You're already beautiful.

• I've never thought anything about it

• Maybe you might now, just stare at them if you get a chance to - with a look of disgust and see what happens (lol)

• Most people are so self absorbed, that they don't even consider other people around them anymore. This goes way beyond people putting makeup on in public.

What Girls Said 4

• I see that a lot on the train, and I think it looks pretty dumb. Is make up really that important that it has to enter other realms of your life outside the bathroom? I saw a girl putting on foundation while her boyfriend was sitting right next to her once, and I just felt awkward for both of them.

• It does look rather dumb and totally shallow, I had this discussion with some girlfriends and they hate it. I thought I was the only one so that's why I asked the question. Thanks for that.

• It's..odd looking, that's for sure.

Touching up your makeup is fine and normal, but putting on your entire face in public? Seriously?

• Yes the entire face in public believe it or not they do and they think It's normal.

• It looks tacky. Do I care? No, but it's not cute and I wouldn't do it. Re-applying lipgloss is fine but straight up doing your makeup? Why wouldn't you do that before you left the house? And if your makeup gets on me, I'm saying something to you.

• Hmm, I never notice that much...I don't do it. Maybe rub on some lip balm if my lips need softening. That's about it.