What kind of hair do guys find most attractive?

I have Dirty blond hair and it is verrrry curly. I was just curious about what color and type of hair you guys like most on a girl. Thanks in advance. :)

The length of my hair is about to the top part of my boobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of us like long hair. The style depends on the shape of the girls face, and the color depends on her skin tone.

• As long as it is past shoulder length it will be long enough for most guys. We don't need a woman's hair to be past her butt or anything.

• okay, good. :)

What Guys Said 2

• I can't say there's any sort of hair I detest, except maybe that sort of hair that's just a little disheveled looking. My favorite is straight, short/medium and brown.

• not too long like past your butt but also not shorter then mine? I tend to find girls who can pull off wavy hair really sexy oh and this only works for some but redheads.

What Girls Said 1

• Usually just long and flowing and either wavy or straight not too curly or wild. Millionaire Matchmaker said men like straight hair best.