Affliction/Ed Hardy Shirts?

What's the deal with everyone hating on these shirts? Apparently, you are a "douchebag" if you wear these. IMO, this is a very ignorant claim. I agree, some guys buy them because they want to imitate the guys from the Jersey Shore, but guys like me, buy them because I think they look cool. Yes, I have a faux hawk, yes I am built, yes I wear Ed Hardy and Affliction. So because of all this, I am a douchebag? I think not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, don't get too hurt about it or anything. If there are people out there who want to make judgments about other people based on their clothing, build and hairstyle; they're probably people you shouldn't associate with anyway. If anyone bothers you, just shrug it off or knock their lights out.

• you must have a few strikes or a criminal record lol but I agree but punch their lights out emotionally lol

• Haha! I've never actually hit a guy, I'm a pacifist. It just seems like something I would at least consider doing.

What Girls Said 8

• They are overpriced, ridiculously glittery pieces of crap. I don't hate them, but if someone buys one I'm going to question their level of intelligence.

• I don't think that, it's just a shirt. Not like it tells me much about your personality. I think the people that do are just ignorant.

• Also if you wear Tap Out you're a douchebag

• thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Its like saying a girl with a channel bag or shades is a slut.

• haha you obviously don't get the joke do you

• Different people like different things, and there is no style in the world everyone approves of. In general I don't like graphic shirts, but I don't pass judgement on those who do. People who pass judgement just because they don't approve of something you're wearing are usually the ones who have their own insecurities they should work on. My advice is to stay away from those people, because they are the douche bags, not you for wearing Ed Hardy.

• Spending so much money on a T-shirt can come off as pretentious at the very least. And coming from a town were people wore Ed Hardy long before Jersey Shore was on TV... it has nothing to do with the show, but with the people that tend to wear them.. Is the stereo type 100% no, but in my experience it isn't 100% wrong either.

• I hate labelling people based on what they wear. It's very immature to do that. People buy the clothes they wear because they like it. Plain and simple. Don't listen to what others think.

• lol the guy I like wears that stuff ALL THE TIME. He came to visit with his friends and, as my roommate says, "I loved it when they were here. I was just really embarrassed by the way they dressed."

It's not the classiest thing, and it looks like you think you're SO cool. My first reaction is, "Dude, get over yourself."

• i like abercrombie humor tees better.

"save a cherry pop your collar"

mt. herinback

spitters are quitters

• LOL I like those too.

• i think ed hardy and affliction are a bit played out.

besides even though people may assume you're a douche, you probably look better than the people stereotyping you and I bet you could take their girl lol

What Guys Said 9

• ed hardy just screams douche just like Velcro shoes scream child molester.

Even though velcro is easier, the social stigma is no bueno.

I like the "tap out" cloths UFC guys wear but I think if you're wearing the shirts and doing some sort of mma, I feel like it's a poser shirt.

Anyways... All my female friends absolutely hate ed hardy but to the other extreme. I'm sure there's plenty that really like it.

• "ed hardy just screams douche just like Velcro shoes scream child molester."

Haha, classic.

Absolutely, when you hear the sound of Velcro, you know someone is coming out to snag a small child.

Also, someone wearing an ed hardy shirt and "throwing up deuces" is the equivalent to the molester with velcro shoes and a chester-the-molester moustache

• it reminds me of the "bedazzled" comercials where they put decorations all over everything. and just me personally, not meaning to be a d***, every time I see a guy with "beach muscles" wearing these things walking around mean mugging everybody, I just want to smash his face so bad. is that wrong or disfunctional? I mean the only time I don't feel this way is once I saw one of these shirts on an old man and I thought it was funny and cool so I'm not a real mean person. I just hate these mma posers so bad. I think it is such a slap in the face to the very very few who put it on the line and actually climb in that cage and watch that door shut behind them.

• Usually anyone that wears them are douches. Like juice heads and stuff. They have a huge stigma associated with them. Of course if I saw a scrawny guy I would just think he likes ugly clothing.

• you sound so douchey

• whats the deal? a lot people get sick of seeing people following trends and fads when the next "in" thing comes around.

• Who cares...?

• I used to be a mma fighter and I had a few affliction shirts...but absolutely no tapout shirts. I always thought affliction had it's own artistic value. However, tap out...I would call them TRASH OUT. Some many white trash people were into tap out. Just my opinion.

• Faux hawk, ed hardy shirts and being built, is that you Ronnie? Do you also fist pump and wear big girlie sunglasses and go tanning? You are a douche.

• so calling a guy that is attractive, dresses nice, and gets girls is a douche? loser.

• No Ed hardy is not considered nice clothing, and if you thinik it is then yes you are a douche. Dressing nice means you have class, and trust me people who have class don't wear Ed hardy shirts. And the women they get aren't trashy.

• my girlfriend is classy and wears ed hardy and so do i. so you can't make judgments based on what clothing someone wears. gosh with some people.

• because you look like a classic douche bag so they treat you like one, chances are if you walked around in a suit with flat hair they would treat you like a buisnessman, if you wore a delivry company uniform they would think you work for that company, see where this is going?

• so attractive guys that dress nice are douches? lol. what does that make you then?

• xia90 you completley missread what I wrote it seems, unless you actually think the guys on jersey shore dress nice...