What do you think of me?

Ok so I am always being laughed at and such for my morals, like always being called a "goodie two shoes" and stuff like that, but I was just wondering what you thought...

I don't date girls that:

smoke

get drunk

do drugs

sleep with whoever whenever

and are not understanding or respectful...

Im (almost) 21, and I pride myself on being a straight edge, no BS kinda guy, and I think I'm more mature than most kids my age, so...what do you think I am?

Most Helpful Girl

• I respect that! A no BS type of person that doesn't play games! There is a fine line from being stupid and having a good time! Thank you for being one less idiot in this idiotic world :) Thank you! Don't change that keep a good head on your shoulders with that good common sense.

• Thank you for Best Answer! Now to that trick that wrote that other comment about you being no fun is foolish. One night of acting that damn foolish can cost you your life! Pregnancy, STD, Rape, the damn list goes on and on. I mean please people get so drunk and so high at a party to not even enjoy it! Blacking out is not sexy, a turn, JUST STUPID! THanks again and continue to be you :)

• well now don't YOU have a clue! -applause- lol I agree...i can show anyone a fun, unique, and down right spiffy night, without beer and dope...no sense in doing those things...

What Girls Said 6

• There's nothing wrong with being nice I kinda get where your going I actually have the same dilemma and don't know why some people envy and hate me I'm calm and a caring person also mature for my age I sometimes feel out of place because of it .I actually applaud you for actually being a nice guy no bs there's not a lot of guys like that I actually respect and look up too people like you thumbs up :)

• I think that's amazing. You're real and know what you want and I think that is damn good for your age. I hope you keep those morals and values as you get older.

• You sound like a good, respectable guy. :) Stick to your guns.

• I think your very mature, it doesn't make you a goody 2 shoes.

• Hats off to you : )

People will always do that. This is your test. If you are strong enough people;s opinion wouldn `t make a difference to your high standards.

• from what I hear, someone who doesn't have much fun. and I'm not saying that in a bad way trust me I wouldn't laugh at you, you actually took the high road to stick to your morals. I would just never be able to do that

What Guys Said 1

• amen to that. I've always wanted to follow a straight edge lifestyle. just don't know if I have the strength. the rest of the stuff I agree on.

• well answer this for yourself...

Is it impossible to have a good time sober?

• no its not. however, if my friends go to parties tho... I feel obligated to join them. and to drink. not neccesarily get drunk, but at least get a little buzz.