Men in suits are irresistible?

Is it just me or are men in suits super hot? A suit can make any man go up two points on the hotness scale or maybe more. They are really sexy.

Girls do you agree?

Guys what is the female equivalent..what is that type of outfit or shoe or anything that can make any girl look hotter?

Also what is sexier on a girl at work...a skirt with a suit jacket or blouse, or a pantsuit or pants and a blouse?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• gotta love girls in suits

pants, skirts, it's all good

• The female equivalent would be a suit or professional looking dress/skirt. Especially those tight pencil skirts or whatever they are. Shows enough leg but is still conservative.

I like wearing tie and shirts, I feel really sharp and handsome in them :) Maybe I should start wearing them for no reason, just so I can feel like I'm James Bond lol

• Well hello, darlin'.

• Wearing a suit doesn't only look more dignified, it actually makes most guys feel more dignified and confident in them. As for girls... Can't go wrong with those Ally McBeal skirt suits. ;)

• I literally love when girls wear slacks and a blouse

Whenever a girl wear that she INSTANTLY looks beautiful =)

• Short shorts and a tight short top, that country girl look

• Sun dresses ??

• Tight red dress or someone who can really pull of jeans and T-shirt.

• Female equivalent to me is a sun dress. Can't help it! That's just sexy IMO.

• I don't care if I'm going washing up, I'm wearing a suit ^^

• I like girls in suits too(: they look super hot!

• A mini skirt or a tight suitpants with a jacket.

What Girls Said 5

• A woman of my own heart. OMG I love guys in suits they honestly take them from zero to hero they look so professional and mature and strong and just all around sexy. I think for girls it all depends on the look and how you accentuate your body. Pencil skirts are my thing because they make everyone and I mean everyone's butt look amazing. They show off the curves and look really sexy.

• I love men in suits. Its the hottest thing to me. Even a guy who works in a office and just wears pants and shirt with a tie. Any kind of office attire is really sexy and a turn on.

• I'm with you girl though suits totally take the gold. This guy I know usually wears his suit pants and shirt without the jacket but when he wore the entire suit with the jacket it definitely turned me on more.

• Thats very true.There's nothing like seeing someone in a entire suit.

• I agree but I have to say a uniform make a man look even better... By that I mean an army, navy, air force, or marines uniform.

• I think a guy in a suit is just to sexy for his own good..:)

• Not to me...I just remenber My dad a business man so its very assexual to me