Guys: What do you think about the emo girls? To emo girls: What is the strangest comment you heard about your style?

I mean do you think they hot and sex or just average or less than that?

about myself I think they are so hot and sexy and I rally want my next girlfriend to be an emo

link

link

link

I think that is what I love

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate their piercing!.. some are really good looking and with their piercing it turns me off. they don't look neat and some times they look like a guy or a straight up lesbian. In my opinion they look nasty. I would rather pay for a hooker then be with a emo girl

• maybe but not all of them I guess so and I talk here about the style you know what I mean

What Girls Said 2

• I always got a lot of compliments at school from teachers. XD They would say things like, "I just admire how unique you are and how unafraid to be yourself you are!"

• I like style...could never pull it off myself though

• *the style

• this guy at our school told her to go home and cut her wrists once, but other than that she mainly just gets compliments on her hair :)

• That is a gross comment

you mean your friend is half an emo I guess

and that is my favourite

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not really a fan of the dark eyeliner, scarred wrists, dry multicolored hair that's short and spikey in the back, skater shoes with pants that look like they're gonna rip, studded belts...yeah...no thanks. Maybe I have the wrong "emo" type girl in mind, if you post some links of what exactly you mean I can tell you yes or no.

• yeah sure but the problem is that I don't know how to post links

but you can post links about an emo girls and I will tell you if that what I mean or not ?

• Well like I said, I know what *I* don't like, so it's better if you post what you're referring to. Just copy and paste, if its because you're not a level 3 or 4 (I forget which one it is), just put a space like ww w. go ogle. c om. something like that.

• thanks so much I will do it right now

• love the style, could do without the music

• yeah you're right but the style is so cute