Do most girls like guys with long hair???????

am just very curiouse?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, the average guy looks best with short/shortish hair, but I find hair that’s somewhat longer to sometimes be both striking and hot as long as it’s not past the shoulders.

It doesn’t really matter what color or length your hair is as long as it’s clean and soft. There’s really nothing worse than greasy hair on a guy, and for some reason, that’s how it tends to get when it’s long (although not always). So make sure you maintain good hygiene!

There’s nothing better than running your fingers through a nice head of hair while kissing/making out! It’s pure heaven!

What Girls Said 19

• Yuck yuck yuck. I go for the classy, sophisticated, male model types. Ahhh memories of men... No, never long hair, long hair is for ugly rockers. I go for hot men. (With intelligence and humour too I'm not shallow).

Looks wise its the thing I am least likely to budge on. I'm flexible on hair colour, even weight to a certain extent, and height is not a big deal as long as they are taller (and I am only 5 foot 4 so that's not hard). Hair length though, no. Gotta be shorter.

• yeah, I prefer short hair on a guy.

• no way

• Uhmm , I would say I like both . guys with long hair and guys with short hair.

Just when it's long , not too longg .

Well , It really depends on what their facial features look like sometimes to determine their hair. Some guys look good with clean cut short hair , and some guys look good with clean cut long hair . It all depends really.

• well if that's you in that picture.then no because you look hot with short hair. I like only surfer/ beach guys with long hair. Or actually now that I think about it, they are usually small guys with not much muscle definition that I like it on.

So for you no.

You look good with short hair as far as I could see

• oh yessss.

thats the hottest thing ever. I mean don't look like a girl cause that's not all that attractive, but when its long enough to where you like it. oh yeah

having to pull it is even sexier.

• NOOO I like short hair. I can't stand the long tarzan look!

• I go both ways on that, but guys hair mustnt be too long. As long as the hairstyle suits you, your fine.

• i love long hair on guys, as long as it doesn't go too far past their shoulder. but I definitely prefer long or shaggy to short. actually, I really hate short hair on guys. I only am attracted to guys with longer hair.

• I like guys with longer hair, just so I have something to run my fingers through.

• yes long,but not longer than shoulders.but yeah I like short hair too

just tend to go for the long-haired boyss

• I think long hair on guys is gross. But if it's like the "shaggy" (idk what to call it lol) look then that's ok.

• i dooooo

• no not at all. some do and some don't but I think most don't or are indifferent if it suits the person.

there are some girls tho that usually only like guys with long hair

• if it suits them, then yeah

but not like girl long

• def depends on the guy and their personality. usually I like blonde guys with longer shaggier hair and brunettes with shorter

• I personally think that is hot.

BUT! only if they keep it clean.XD

• It depends on the guy. Usually, long hair I like. Especially when compared to buzz cut or bald. D:

• i say both. I do not disciminate

What Guys Said 3

• I'm quite sure most girls prefer short hair.

• Just to let everyone know I am a very stereotypical ass who hates guys with long hair. I know I had long hair before, but I past that "phase". Personally the only reason why I think that guys have long hair is just desperation for attention. I'm actually only reffering this to 2 hair styles involving long hair. I just hate the straight long hair. I don't mind afro.

The wavy straight retarded hair which I hate the most. So many guys have it and they think they look so bad ass in it. To give you a bigger picture, Its the guys that constantly flip/ put their bangs to the side haveing them all face in one direction. Imagine HAT HAIR but that little straight wavy cury at the end. Seriously, WTH would you want that. You straighten your hair and curl it like a girl and they call me a fag for being on the football team.

The other kind is the one eye blind look where they have their bangs cover one eye. Hair utensils are for girls and WTH would you use them. Notice how all they guys with long hair are either fat or scrawny.

• Hard rock chicks and ragae chicks like long hair or dreads. The clubby chicks usualy like short hair.