Girls: Would this be tacky to wear on a first date?

I have a date with a guy-possibly tomorrow and it will be our first:)

Um,I'm thinking of wearing a halter dress however,I don't want to wear anything THAT revealing. lol SO,would it be OK to wear a top over it? Unfortunately,I don't have any button down tops.

Tacky? Ok?

TIA!

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on where you're going with him

but I think it's OK, just tone down the accessories so it doesn't seem like you're trying too hard

What Guys Said 2

• You'd be better off going with the halter dress. If it's hot where you are, it won't seem that aggressive to him. Of course, it depends how luscious you are in it!

• You can never be too tacky... unless you want this date to lead onto further things, possibly blossom into itemisation?

What Girls Said 2

• depends on how big your boobs are. men are visual a nd if you show too much skin, all he'll think about is sex...and not what you're saying.

• Do you have a little pull on, slip on thing? You know, it's not a sweater, cap sleeves, doesn't button up, really short. I forget what they are called. You know what I mean. I wear them allot with sleeveless dresses in the summer if I need to cover up a little. Plus, they are a light knit with a loose mesh. This way it will cover your "girls" somewhat, yet still let you look very sexy & feminine & appropriate.