What's sexier? Girls with no make up or with make up?

Just a random question. Is it more attractive if a girl wears no make most of the time but has acne scares or a girl who wears make up most of the time to hide the acne scares.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl really, some girls don't need make-up. not that I mean that in a negative way, I don't really go for girls who wear a lot of make-up as I find it a bit of a turn off.

I don't mind a little bit of make-up though, it looks good in moderation, it's just when girls plaster it on like it's a face mask. that in my opinion isn't flattering.

To answer your question, I don't think there's anything wrong with it either way. what ever the girl feels more comfortable with really, after all it's her body.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls with no makeup they have nothing to hide...looks wise that is.

• It depends on the setting. Good makeup at a social gathering or on a dinner date is very sexy.

• Well, if a girl is not really pretty it's preferable to use lots. If she's pretty it's not really necessary at all.

• no makeup or just a little

What Girls Said 3

• I wear makeup every day and it changes depending on my mood.

Most of the time its relatively neutral- light pinks, golds, dark browns, metallic brown and that kind of stuff.

If I'm in the mood for it, or I'm going out I wear a deep purple eyeshadow and do smokey eyes so it makes them stand out.

Most of the time I don't put eyeliner on the bottom lids, other times I do, just depends on my mood.

I think makeup like that can look really attractive. Its semi obvious I'm wearing it, but its complimentary and bringing out my features, not just wearing makeup for the sake of wearing it.

I think its about what makes the girl comfortable, if it makes her more comfortable to hide the acne then go for it.

• I think girls should be natural with themselves unless they look like a monster then put on some makeup.I go natural

• in bed- no makeup

in person, work, and on occasion - makeup.