A usual eye pencil or liquid or gel or felt tip eye liner?

For eye liner: A usual eye pencil, OR liquid OR gel OR felt tip eye liner?

Which do you prefer out of these? And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Felt tip - it's easiest to oversee, use, control the thickness, the wing, the pressure --- best. =)

I recommend Lorac. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• i can't use pencil eyeliner unless I put on a layer of UD eyeshadow primer potion and a mattifying powder over it first before applying the pencil liner, else it'll smudge like crazy. I prefer the look of the pencil liner because it's darker and bolder, but I only use it when I head out to clubs when I'm trying to achieve a more intense look for the eyes.

during the day when it's hot and humid, I put liquid liner if I'm just going out for a bit and just want a quick fix, or gel liner if I'm going somewhere nice and need to be a bit more made up...like Sunday brunch or something.

haven't tried felt tip!

• I prefer pencils, I'm absolutely dumb at the liquids and gels. As for the felt tips ones... I used one once, and I had never heard of the marker like ones, but I fell in love with it! It was so EASY! And damn near permanent. It wasn't mine, so I had to give it back :( But I think I will invest in one... I really am a classic pencil girl at heart, though I prefer the softer pencils as compared to the stiff as bricks ones.

• I prefer liquid eyeliner: it doesn't smear and is pretty much waterproof and heat proof.

When I was in 10th grade, I use pencil liner but it kept smudging, I have to check in the mirror every hour (annoying, I know).

Never tried felt tip, so I can't give you my opinion on that one.

• I've use pencils and liquid before, I preferred the liquid eyeliner because it came out a dark and solid colour, the only thing I would say is it can be difficult to control sometimes, whereas the pencil was much easier to control but more faint. So I'm guessing opting for the felt tip liner would be a wise choice if you want it to be more prominent.

• I like the felt tip eyeliner best cause it's really easy to use and you can easily vary in thickness of the line (:

• Liquid eye liner-nice clean lines

• i prefer liquid because it's easier to get on