Twilight movies...Really?

Twilight... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...really?

Seriously?

The moderators changed my title.

I never said movies.

I meant the whole concept of the BOOKS.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Watch a real vampire in action link

• Moderators can't change your title. Admin can.

• It's designed to appeal to tween girls. So really, you should be saying "Girls, seriously?"

• link

Here's your answer.

• For realsies.

• Stupid as it all is, I would like to see how they make Bella's demon baby eat its way out of her womb and then have Jacob fall in love with it while still maintaining a PG-13 rating. That should be hilarious.

• I didn't watched the movie, so I don't know.

Though I like Kristen Stewart.

What Girls Said 9

• I freaking hated that movie. I don't know how the hell everyone likes it. It's not cute, it's awkward, throughout the entire movie. And this girl for whatever reason has to like something that doesn't exist. Vampires do not sparkle in sunlight they die. If I saw a guy that sparkled I wouldn't think he was a vampire, I'd think he was gay and liked glitter a lot.

This is coming from a goth chick that loves vampire movies and shows, whoever wrote that book obviously didn't read any ann rice novels.

• The author is Stephanie Meyer, and research is something she doesn't do. I recall reading somewhere that, when interviewed if she was going to expand on the backstory of some of the supporting cast, she declined, saying that it'd mean too much research for her to do.

• Definitely. She is such a sorry excuse for an author.

• Wow I didn't know that... that's terrible.

• Na..Jacob is just hottttt!

• I f***ing hate this entire wretched series.Anyone with half a brain would see that it is pure bullsh*t and a sorry excuse for litterature.

Don't get me started about the author.

• I don't understand the question. D:

• I liked the first movie but not so much the second and third :/ I admittedly love the books though :P but the movies not so much :)

• Thank you

• the first one was OK it was hawt, but the rest suck.

• I used to like Twilight--the book Twilight.

And no, not the whole series. JUST Twilight.

But then...The movie ruined it. The movie is just...horrifying.

Same goes for New Moon, Eclipse, and all...

Seriously. Why did they have to ruin it?

Before anyone judges...what I really hate is when people judge the book by its movie. The book isn't all that bad. Before anyone criticizes the book as a whole, I recommend you read the actual book first.

We all know movies are never as good as the book themselves.

• When Stephanie Meyer took a pen to paper, she ruined it.

• I agree, the book wasn't too great either. It would have been much better if they didn't sparkle or eat animals. I eat animals too I'm no vampire.

• Everyone is looking way into it.

Seriously, you have to admit there are worse books out there. Plus, if it wasn't "that good" in the first place, it wouldn't have been as popular as it is now.

It started somewhere. That somewhere, the book "Twilight," in my opinion, was a good book. Sure, it's not the most logical, but that's the sort of the point of the word "fiction." And hey, it got me pretty hooked after the first few words. Finished the whole book in less than 12 hours.

• seriously