Grooming - pubic hair

couldn't help but laugh putting this under the style category.

I've got a bit of body hair from the waist down - at least it seems that way because my hair is black.

ladies when it comes to sex, what are your preferences?

also, is a hairy butt a turnoff for you?

okay so this question has apparently been beaten to death and I'm an idiot for not using the search function.

BUT I just have one question: is a hairy butt a turnoff for you?

please be brutally honest. its important :P

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, hairy butt=monkey like

What Girls Said 13

• It's not a hairy but that's a turn off - if it's you expect your girl to, you know, do anything special right there...the closer the kisses get to that area, yes, in the end it's probably better for you to take care of that.

• definitely not too hairy.I mean, would you like your girl hairy? haha.

I guess it could be quite different because you're asking about a guy, but that's the way I see if for those areas.

• hair in general on guys I like.i like the treasure trail and chest hair etc lol. its okie to trim but shaving everything off is a turn off! and I don't mind a hairy but, considering lots of guys bums are hairy lol. I think hair shows manlyness lol.

• Yes.hairy backs and butts.are nasty!

• Thanks for your honesty :)

• That strikes me as really uncomfortble to shave ur ass. and how do you go about asking some1 to shave your back I mean unless ur built like sasquatch what's the problem with a little hair.

also I've tried shaving my pubes unless I find some special creme this would be a lot of work for guys.

• "also, is a hairy butt a turnoff for you?"

lmao wtf?!?!?! yes

• hairy but; kinda; I don't know I don't rly look at mens butts! :P I mean it doesn't matter to me; but hair in the front area. . .i like that! :P I think its on the girl. . . .

• ok . hairy butt is deff a turn off.

hairless is a must for me.

• I like my man hairy... Then he's more manly.

• i can see that I'm not like most girls lol.

• yes.

disgusting.

• of course a hairy ass is a turn off.

• It's an omega turn off. Think about it. Would you want a girl with a hairy butt?

• Well, I don't really know, but I don't think I would like if the guy was bald, but I would not like him looking like a beastman either. It doesn't seem natural if a guy or girl is completely bald, that is just my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• Man, shaving your ass would be unpleasent.

• Totally agree. It's just something you should deal with.