Do you think its skanky when a girl wears short shorts and a t-shirt that has their stomach showing?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you where on the beach I wouldn't mind but walking down the street it seems a bit tacky

• This to me is the best answer. No point repeating.

What Guys Said 10

• Unless you're a slim waisted and narrow-hipped Asian woman, this looks so slutty it wold be unbelievable.

My sister-in-law dresses this wasy but she's Filipina and just giggles when I pinch her.

• If she has the body to get away with it I think it can be cute...Also the right location, not the correct outfit for a funeral or something. lol.

• Yeah, kinda. Not to say if the girl has a hot body, it can look sexy, but it's still a little 'look-at-me' skanky.

• No. What do you think I am, some kind of culinary transvestite?

• If she has the body to pull it off go for it. If not put it away.

• It's a big turn on for me so I think its hot

• yes

• i think its sexy

• when ever I see girls like that, yea I think theyre hot but I'm also assume theyre huge sluts

• I thought the question said "stanky" at first. But yeah, very stanky.

What Girls Said 8

• I think its too much skin to show.

What about short shorts and a tank, or a tee shirt.

If you show a lot of one part of your body, its usually best to cover most of the rest. Show off your legs, and be conservative with the rest.

• If you're at the beach its fine.

One time I went to the movies, and I saw a bunch of girls wearing really short shorts and ripped shirts with their stomachs showing, with of course a ton of make-up. They also looked really young (under 18). What mother would let their daughter walk out like that? I found it really trashy, because its just the movie theater. No need to dress like that..

• omg I just was at a concert the other day and a group of 12 year girls rolled up wearing skanky shorts shorts, and bras showing, and shirts short so their stomachs showing..im just like seriously? so trashy :/

• hahahaah wow

• In the summer it's acceptable, but it does make me wonder why she chose to show off her stomach instead of just wear a tank top.

• I do that when it's really hot. But just like a half an inch on the front of my stomach shows when my tank top rides up

• They like it of course.

I personally wouldn't wear it because in my opinion it sends off the wrong message, but I'm a girl, so I guess I'll automatically be tagged as insecure

• Not really

• yes

• it's hot, it's OK beach attire, not OK school atire