What do you think about these wedges?

I can't decide if I like them, or if I should buy them. what do you think? link thanks:)

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i like wedges, but not the ones you posted

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't want my girlfriend to wear them I'm not a fan.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Those are really interesting. I would pair them with a pair of legging jeans and a simple black tee, or a white one even.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me likey.

I love wedges and oxford wedges can look great when you know how to wear them :) I'd say buy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care for them. And if you have shorter legs, they'll make your legs look stubby! Think about what you could possibly wear with them... Honestly, if you like them and feel you deserve them, GO FOR IT. Strut your stuff!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're nice, you should buy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh, oxford wedges. They're fun, I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • oooooh! oxford peeptoe wedges! I love the trend on other people, but I wouldn't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not a fan :/

0|0
    0|0
  • They are great, but it depends on what you wear them with and when you wear them. These shoes are great for winter, and even late fall, and would look amazing paired with skinny jeans(dark wash), a loose fitting razerback tanktop(light pink maybe?) wth ruffle/flower detail, and a longsleeved gray cardigan. But with shorts/capris in the middle of summer? YUCK!

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree, not for summer...but thank you for your outfit idea with them! sounds cute! :D