Carrying a change of shoes in your car?

I suppose this could be for both genders however it is mainly for women..see..I had this girl "friend" of mine..(we now do not speak and I am happy about that)...but when we hung out..she would always have a pair of shoes ready in her car...just in case she needed to change...

So my question is...do you do this as well, and why?

By the way..the reason I ask is because..when a guy carries condoms in his car..it is as if he expects to get some that night..so while I doubt there is any correlation between carrying condoms and carrying shoes..I was just wondering..that is all..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do this currently, as I don't have a car. But if I did, I probably would. I have a heck of a time finding shoes that don't cut up my feet. So a change of shoes would be necessary. Especially if I had a job where I would wear heels or other uncomfortable shoes. It's also a good idea in case you get rained on and the shoes get wet. That would be the only reason I would keep an extra pair in my car.

What Girls Said 3

• i bring a pair of flip flops and leave it in my car when I'm wearing heels or shoes with a platform. I can't drive in heels/platform shoes and I don't want to. besides, sometimes when my feet ache after a whole night in heels & can't take standing in them anymore, I'd want to have something comfortable to change into

• I do it. Because my feet ache and it's nice to have an extra pair just in case I can no longer handle the heels.

• She changed when they were not necessary..for example..if we were going to dinner and then bowling..she would change into tennis shoes after dinner..

• I don't think she's expecting anything. It might be because you've never had to carry shoes in the car so you just are having a hard time comprehending why she would need to do it. I do admit if she changed from heels to tennis shoes only go bowling that's odd and pointless seeing as you just change your shoes again at the alley...

• Like I said...

• Yeah, I did this when I had a car.

Heels are a bitch to drive in, so I'd wear flats and leave them in the car if I was wearing heels out. They also hurt my feet, so I could change later if I left wherever I went in the heels and was going some place less fancy.

Also if you get caught in the rain and your feet get all wet and cold, it's nice to have a pair of dry shoes.

What Guys Said 3

• I will when I go hunting, just because cold wet boots and socks are not very comfortable to wear when driving home, especially when you can't feel your toes.

• I used to carry change in my shoes. Then, when I was old enough to drive, I started carrying change in my car.

• yes I carry my boots in my truck because win i,m at the gym and have to go back to work I can,t wear my teen a shoe and I keep pair of dress shoe in they as well just in case I have a date after work and me for you ask yes i,m in the Military that y all the shoes