I'm losing weight and NOW getting stretch marks, is that normal?

I'm losing weight and NOW getting stretch marks, is that normal? HOw do I Stop it?!?!

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't see stretchmarks when you're fat. You see them when the fat goes away and the skin returns to its normal non-stretched state.

No, you can't stop it. Accept them for what they are: Battle scars left over from your victorious battle against an unhealthy lifestyle and be proud. Guys won't care. Trust me on this.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it's normal. You can't stop it.

Your skin was bigger, it was covering a bigger body. Now, it's shrinking along with your body. But it's not a perfectly elastic substance. So there will be stretch marks.

• Rosesss might be right when she suggests some solutions. But I just thought I'd say, in any case, don't worry about it - nobody really cares about stretch marks. Or at least, no guy cares about them.

• They are stress marks, not stretch marks

• Yes its normal your getting smaller so you will get stretch marks.

What Girls Said 3

• well it is normal I suppose because you get stretchmarks when you continuously stretch and strain the skin, best way to prevent it is to but anti-stretch mark cream of course, I also heard shea butter hepls.

• You can still get rid of stretch marks, if they are colored then they can be reduced, if they are white then they are stretched out at their full capacity.

• yes because your skin is getting looser, perfectly normal. try bio oil