Do you find it sexy when your partner gets mad?

When my boyfriend gets mad lol I just think there is nothing sexier! He gets really severe and a lot of his manly features become super prominent! It makes me want to just rip all his clothes off and have him take his frustration out on me :D (this doesn't apply to when he's mad at me Because then I just think he looks like a jerk lol).

Anybody else love this or am I just super weird?! Lmao!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It pisses me off.

What Guys Said 4

• lol you're hilarious.

yeah I there's some girls that I think are cute when they're pissed off.

like my ex, she was cute when she was mad.

or this girl I talk to now, when she gets mad over the phone she sounds so dam cute.

and I can see why you would think his anger is sexy, its the aggressiveness and animalistic thing about it that just makes you think of wild passionate sex. right?

• I don't like it when my girlfriend is angry. It puts me into a insecurity state immediately. Maybe cause she seldom gets angry and when she does it scares the heck outta me cause then I know I seriously messed up but to answer your question, it's not sexy for me :)

• Wtf I don't know why girls are like this, my ex would always try to makeout and kiss all over me when I'm pissed off instead of when I'm trying to pursue her. I don't get it lol.

• Well, I usually let him calm down first but Idk...maybe because y'all just look super masculine when y'all are pissed off! Y'all get really (at least he does) authoritative and assertive and it's freaking HOT lol

• Well, then y'all should work on not looking so damn sexy and we wouldn't be all over you! Haha

• I'll try by keeping a frown on my face.

• It all depends. If she gets worked up then yes. But being so mad she's almost on the verge of tears no. I don't get turn on.

• Well, yeah. I don't know of any guys who thinks it's sexy when a girl cries lol but to see them get all worked up is super sexy! When I get super pissed my Texas drawl comes out amd it makes my boyfriend laugh (not funny at the time lol).

What Girls Said 3

• Oh my god I f***ing LOVE it.

Not the kind of mad that ends up in a huge fight. More like that kind of frustration when I'm like teasing the f*** out of him and he wants to bite me or rip off my clothes and take me right here right now. Rawr. I end up teasing the sh*t out of him only to see that kind of reaction in him. It's so unbelievably cute, and such a turn on really.

• YES! Omg sometimes I try and make him mad just to see him like that! He hates it which makes it even better! If you get him too mad though it's bad because then he storms out and gets bitchy.

• lmao! I try to make him mad too...but I've learned his limits :D lol

• No.